OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

my recent kobe V pickups... always loved the BLs and the aces really grew on me as of late.. was lucky enough to find good deals on both.

Dope pickups!

And yes ebay is pretty much your best bet, or facebook groups. Some sites have a few V's left but you can probably get them cheaper on ebay/facebook

Don't disrespect the Aces Home like that calling them the worst. You don't see me disrespect the BS Homes like that. :lol: You can say Rice homes were the worse I don't mind, and I had those at one point. hah

The sole is definitely unique. They aren't like the standard clear sole. It does have like a swirl effect to them, you can see it better on the outrigger.
dsc0356zv.jpg

Probably gonna call be crazy for selling off the Aces Away and keeping the Aces Home. Great summer shoe.

I did the same, sold the aways and have the homes for ball. Kinda regret letting the away aces go but replaced them with some DK's!

You and your steals. Yes I'm jealous. The black and silver PEs are dope. The colorblocking is perfect.

Went on CL right after to see if there were any deals out there and I came across an ad that a DS BL sold for $220. That's a steal right there considering the rate they're going for. I would've chased the guy down as soon as he posted it if I check on the regular. :smh:

Last edited:
dammit witness, where are you finding all these 8.5 kobe v's? I can barely find any, let alone any steals

Back
Top Bottom