OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by CalibaStresz

Dream Season 2's

dream-wht-blk-red-1.jpg
Aside from the busy toe, this shoe is decent.

Home aces for me, none of the Rice colorways though, fugly IMO!

Really hope the Shannon brown's are the special surprise LOL... I'll be content with big stage aways to, still don't have my pair
frown.gif

Originally Posted by marley

The surprise could be the DaVincis. Those were supposed to wide release also and never did.

If it is that money saved. The Da Vinci's are a easy pass for me

I doubt the Da Vinci's would be a surprise since they've technically already released.

Suprise? 5 Rings? All I could think of.

Lets just put it this way.  IMO, if the LM Ace and Rice Homes were not named/labeled as such, these would likely hit outlets.  I think the Aces are ok, but the Rice?  If you are looking for a primary white based KB5 how about he Home GR- very underrated, and still probably fairly available on disco.

Interesting side note, perhaps its been noted eleswhere, but my local outlet has FSR Del Sol Vs for 99.99.  I realize the price isn't amazing but I was shocked to see these in the outlet so quickly. 

If in fact MLKs drop, they will almost instantly vault to the top of the charts for me as best Kobe 5 colorway.  Maybe second or third behind DK or Chaos.  Still haven't pulled the trigger on UNDS my chaos.  Don't have it in me. Damn you fellas that have multiples of both!  You know who you are
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

Lets just put it this way.  IMO, if the LM Ace and Rice Homes were not named/labeled as such, these would likely hit outlets.  I think the Aces are ok, but the Rice?  If you are looking for a primary white based KB5 how about he Home GR- very underrated, and still probably fairly available on disco.

Interesting side note, perhaps its been noted eleswhere, but my local outlet has FSR Del Sol Vs for 99.99.  I realize the price isn't amazing but I was shocked to see these in the outlet so quickly. 

If in fact MLKs drop, they will almost instantly vault to the top of the charts for me as best Kobe 5 colorway.  Maybe second or third behind DK or Chaos.  Still haven't pulled the trigger on UNDS my chaos.  Don't have it in me. Damn you fellas that have multiples of both!  You know who you are
grin.gif

Totally agree in regards to the home aces and rice. As for the chaos, just wear them man hah. But again I do have 2 pair as well, but, I wore my pair when I got them before getting the second pair. I think you should head into footaction or Footlocker with the sku or UPC number of the chaos, use the 30 off 100 and stock locate a pair and have them shipped to you. That's what I did
smile.gif

Originally Posted by iLLGT2

grin.gif

Totally agree in regards to the home aces and rice. As for the chaos, just wear them man hah. But again I do have 2 pair as well, but, I wore my pair when I got them before getting the second pair. I think you should head into footaction or Footlocker with the sku or UPC number of the chaos, use the 30 off 100 and stock locate a pair and have them shipped to you. That's what I did
smile.gif

I have tried that a few times with Aways, and everytime I do, they order and call me 24 hours later and say "we don't have the shoe in our system" apparently they made a mistake.  So you have actually had good luck in stock locating with FTL?  I assumed since it was such a debacle with the Aways that the Chaos would be even worse.  Looking for an 11.5 which tends to be even more difficult than even sizes I think...Just glad I have one for when the "time is right".  Maybe next year.  Good chatting with you Martin. 

grin.gif
Wear your shoes.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by abstractability

grin.gif
Wear your shoes.
smh.gif
+ another 1 - the chaos have been in my rotation for a while and I always and happy when they come up for their turn.

honestly,

I haven't worn them at all because I have been wearing the Inline Vs and KD2s so much, and tend to intermix some retro Air Max, lebrons, and Jordans into the mix not unlike most of you I imagine.  I guess I figure on breaking the Chaos out towards the beginning of this NBA season or whenever the inlines get too dinged up.  Something about having them waiting fresh in the box is appealing, not unlike my Carpe Diem 4s, which continue to sit while I give the POP 4s a good run.  I think its safe to say here to the "regulars" that the amount of shoes we all have would be absolutely mind boggling to the "average" joe who is used to buying a pair or 2 of shoes a year. 

That being said, I don't always like to bust out new kicks so as to seem I am trying to Illicit a response from those who don't "understand" the whole shoe game.  Perhaps it has more to do with my age, and social tendencies, but I would rather not try and appear flashy and like I have nothing better to do than spend $$ on shoes.  I know that isn't most of your intentions either, but fortunately it seems some of you hang out with pretty like-minded people and can rock whatever without seeming exorbitant with your habit.  Enough of my rambling.  Heading down to a BMX/X-games exhib.@ Harley Davidson Museum today so maybe I will take this opp. to rock something different.  Perhaps ASGs will see the pavement for the first time!

What you use to blackout the stitching? That's the onl part I don't like about them. I can deal with the silver outline and heel tab.

Just got these in this morning.
1zgc6eq.jpg

Hope your blackouts turn out right. I was thinking about getting them to add some color. The IDs I want to order can almost be had for half the price by customizing the blackouts.

And I guess I missed it, but what's this surprise you guys are speaking of?

^I'd be interested in the DS IIs for outdoor ball, but I haven't even seen a pair in person yet.

Back
Top Bottom