OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by NobleKane

i would never wear pink shoes. however i would wear pink polos or a pink suit. those type of pink clothing look classy imo.

although lava and infrared are on the pinkish side and i do wear the tech challenge and max 90 but not with matching clothes cuz it looks tacky.

and yea resellers and collectors $$+!@! up the whole meaning of the think pink. actually nike did by not making them more widely available.

how it look like you using breast cancer awareness for your means to charge od prices on ebay for your gain and not the intended purpose of the shoe? god gonna drop cancer on ur balls watch
laugh.gif

roll.gif

Away Aces>Home Aces
Home Rices>away Rices

edwin - good luck lookin for ur sz... but im sure the scarf wouldnt be a problem i think forever 21 still got em. lol

haza- nice fit player

shaun- im still lookin for a pair bro... i got dic'ked over last year lol

that brad pitt fit got me rollin!! lol

purple has never been "feminine"....not where I'm @.

dono how anyone can say pink is not feminine though....
you don't buy a newborn boy a pink onesie, and if you do,.....suspect!

traditionally.....
blue = boy
pink = girl....

dono how this can be argued.

my last nickel on the pinks....
still, rock ya %@@ however you feel is fresh.....your confidence is more important than my opinion.

abstractability- dope IDs man

LM homes look like they could be nice.

Although I didnt get the Think Pink's, I will say that color is sometimes perceived the way it is due to our time and culture.

Damn Wolf Greys are looking Hott... I hated them at first, but those new pics are changing my mind quick.

Wolfs are alright.

No on pink shoes for me, even if they are kobes...I could maybe rock a pink shirt but that's about it.

If you like the pink kobe's, more power to ya. You can wear whatever you want.

Nike might as well drop a brown/gum sole V while they're at it.

Purple I would wear but not pink, so I picked up the POP today with th.e 30%

Any info on these that Kobe wore during his interview on the Jim Rome show that Fisher hosted today?
70936a8a4c1bc6f9e9592cde591deda50291e773.jpg

Sorry it was taken on my phone from the tv haha

Originally Posted by mikeJordache23

laugh.gif
 this guy thinks about kobe bryant all day       

From the looks of it, you think of him all day....stop trolling

Wolf Greys, Lower Merion Homes wow....Just when I thought I was done with this shoe. Smfh.

Seriously one of the greatest shoes of all time. Can't believe how many colorways they pulled off and they all look great. I didn't think the V would be able to top the IV as far as how many good colorways they could make, but Nike did it.

Incredible.

IMO the aces are
pimp.gif
but the rice are disappointing wished they released this:

as for the surprise I do hope its the MLK.

the ace and rice is scheduled for Sept 2 release in HK via Hk-kicks. thanks

Back
Top Bottom