OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

Lets just put it this way.  IMO, if the LM Ace and Rice Homes were not named/labeled as such, these would likely hit outlets.  I think the Aces are ok, but the Rice?  If you are looking for a primary white based KB5 how about he Home GR- very underrated, and still probably fairly available on disco.

Interesting side note, perhaps its been noted eleswhere, but my local outlet has FSR Del Sol Vs for 99.99.  I realize the price isn't amazing but I was shocked to see these in the outlet so quickly. 

If in fact MLKs drop, they will almost instantly vault to the top of the charts for me as best Kobe 5 colorway.  Maybe second or third behind DK or Chaos.  Still haven't pulled the trigger on UNDS my chaos.  Don't have it in me. Damn you fellas that have multiples of both!  You know who you are
grin.gif

Well, every shoe hits outlets nowadays so that isn't saying much. Jordans, Lebron, Pennys, Kobe's.... They're all widely available in outlets now.

Doesn't bother me at all though, with all the coupons and offers available to use at footlocker and such you don't even need to spend retail on GR's anymore.

Del Sol V's have been in outlets for a few weeks now, some for around $80 even though they're still for sale at all footlockers.

Originally Posted by iLLGT2

Lets just put it this way.  IMO, if the LM Ace and Rice Homes were not named/labeled as such, these would likely hit outlets.  I think the Aces are ok, but the Rice?  If you are looking for a primary white based KB5 how about he Home GR- very underrated, and still probably fairly available on disco.

Interesting side note, perhaps its been noted eleswhere, but my local outlet has FSR Del Sol Vs for 99.99.  I realize the price isn't amazing but I was shocked to see these in the outlet so quickly. 

If in fact MLKs drop, they will almost instantly vault to the top of the charts for me as best Kobe 5 colorway.  Maybe second or third behind DK or Chaos.  Still haven't pulled the trigger on UNDS my chaos.  Don't have it in me. Damn you fellas that have multiples of both!  You know who you are
grin.gif

Totally agree in regards to the home aces and rice. As for the chaos, just wear them man hah. But again I do have 2 pair as well, but, I wore my pair when I got them before getting the second pair. I think you should head into footaction or Footlocker with the sku or UPC number of the chaos, use the 30 off 100 and stock locate a pair and have them shipped to you. That's what I did
smile.gif

I have tried that a few times with Aways, and everytime I do, they order and call me 24 hours later and say "we don't have the shoe in our system" apparently they made a mistake.  So you have actually had good luck in stock locating with FTL?  I assumed since it was such a debacle with the Aways that the Chaos would be even worse.  Looking for an 11.5 which tends to be even more difficult than even sizes I think...Just glad I have one for when the "time is right".  Maybe next year.  Good chatting with you Martin. 

Interesting! I have actually ordered them through a premier Footaction I know.. They had the Chaos's but sold out, friend there said I can order them, I said let's do it LOL.. Got my ASG's, Chaos and Aways through Footaction, and with the 30 off each time ! I am also an 11.5 (well perfect fit wise) and know how hard they are to come across. IMO, wear your Chaos and you can always pick up another pair, just keep your eyes out for them (and I will to for you).. I'm starting to see a bunch pop up for sale, and for close to retail too!

Try footaction though, I just order in the beginning of the summer, my 2nd pair. I'm sure you can find them still, doesn't hurt to try.

BTW how are the KD's?

Originally Posted by jmizzo

anybody bought any of the dream season 2s?  reviews....this cw is just too close to the del sol vs for me...
I have two pairs.

Worn only to work so I can't tell you how they are for basketball purposes. For the 5 hours they were on my feet they were comfortable. They look small on the feet also. Not sure why. I like em. But again, I can't say how they perform as a basketball shoe.

Very, very similar to the IV imo.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Wasn't going to get the POP but couldn't resist $99 with 30% off. Had to buy a pair of laces so....
dsc0335t.jpg

dsc0319u.jpg

dsc0338b.jpg
The white laces on those Chaos don't look bad at all. Nice pick-ups.

Originally Posted by SJSneakerheadIII

Originally Posted by jmizzo

anybody bought any of the dream season 2s?  reviews....this cw is just too close to the del sol vs for me...
I have two pairs.

Worn only to work so I can't tell you how they are for basketball purposes. For the 5 hours they were on my feet they were comfortable. They look small on the feet also. Not sure why. I like em. But again, I can't say how they perform as a basketball shoe.

Very, very similar to the IV imo.
Those remind of  ZK1 81s... Nike should make next year's "inlines" with some yellow. 

CalibaStresz is correct they are from the inline Vs. Chaos I had for awhile, got it from another member for one bill, bought the laces in order to get the 30% disc. The POP were $99 at Footaction.

CalibaStresz is correct they are from the inline Vs. Chaos I had for awhile, got it from another member for one bill, bought the laces in order to get the 30% disc. The POP were $99 at Footaction.

MIKE ... Thanks homie. I know what you mean. I dont think Ill be rocking them casual or at least the POPs. Just had the burning urge to cop a V since Im still asssss.ssd out on a BS. It should hold me over till I find a pair.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

RICO7JT wrote:
Finally picked up some POPs.

These last two POP pictures make me want to get a pair

How much did you guys pay for yours?

50$

Originally Posted by CalibaStresz

^^ looks like he got it from the inline 5's

o for sure good looks stresz. The POP's are
pimp.gif
with purple laces though. I'll probably swoop up a pair next week.

Back
Top Bottom