OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

the eastbay pic makes them look like trash but the NDC pic makes them look great.

might have to order them on discount
pimp.gif

this was also posted on ##%!@!%%*@$!@.. but i believe those are fake. look at the exotic print. It looks exactly like the preview colorways of 5's (which were variants)

those are supposed to be the Draft Days.

looks like either DD fakes or samples.....either way they look better than the released version.

btw....Ontario Mills has random sizes throughout the hashwall of DDs for 99.99 or 89.99. Cant rememebr, didnt pay much attention to em.

Originally Posted by s dubl

looks like either DD fakes or samples.....either way they look better than the released version.

btw....Ontario Mills has random sizes throughout the hashwall of DDs for 99.99 or 89.99. Cant rememebr, didnt pay much attention to em.
They have to be fake. The sig on the heel is mirrored and a sample wouldnt have that wrong. Remember the fakes IV's also had a sig on the left shoe that was mirrored and obviously incorrect.

i think the pic is reversed or something, you can clearly see the sig is backwards and zoom air is backwards as well.

Originally Posted by kobe8is

Originally Posted by nike4KJA05

so when are the home aces supposed to releasing?

RICE release 9-4-2010 and the Lower marions release on 9-11-2010

good looks kobe8is and could those white/blue be the surprise release next saturday?

well then a couple people are gonna be disappointed with kicks-crew.. unless they have the wrong pic up..but even then..look at the colorway they have listed = white/orion blue.... pretty much the same thing as the Draft Days... and look at their version of the USA... they have 2 version..the real one and the "sample" one..and the sample one looks horrid as well.. just look at the scales.

well then a couple people are gonna be disappointed with kicks-crew.. unless they have the wrong pic up..but even then..look at the colorway they have listed = white/orion blue.... pretty much the same thing as the Draft Days... and look at their version of the USA... they have 2 version..the real one and the "sample" one..and the sample one looks horrid as well.. just look at the scales.

Originally Posted by kobe8is

so when are the home aces supposed to releasing?

RICE release 9-4-2010 and the Lower marions release on 9-11-2010

good looks kobe8is and could those white/blue be the surprise release next saturday?

Hope not! i am coming to NY next month and i want 5 rings
wink.gif

Hey new yorkers is USC still available in HOHNY?(sz 8.5)

Back
Top Bottom