OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

I pretty sure Kobe never worn the ASG V's... He sat out during the All Star Game due to injury...^^^^

Yea s dubl, being a size 13 sucks, some stores here only get 2-5 pairs each of size 13s....

^^ there was that one pic of Kobe wearing the "white sole" ZKV All Stars in the locker room.. dont know where it is though lol.. at first i was like..damn that is one milky sole.. only to find out it was a clear solid white.

Originally Posted by mjrod1985

I pretty sure Kobe never worn the ASG V's... He sat out during the All Star Game due to injury...^^^^

That would make a lot of sense of why I can't find any pics. i R sad.

Finally have the time to go back on the threads.  I guess some things don't change around here...

Anyways, went to NTLA and NSM the other day and got the Think Pinks (from NTLA).  Both stores didn't have any cyber clothing yet.  NSM is a really really nice store, just do not like the parking or the massive traffic.  Probably won't go back to that one in a while.  NTLA is just much more convenient coming from the OC.  Not sure what else to releases interest me (other than the 5 rings).  All the other TBs are blah, the Wolf Greys have potential, and the Inks are pretty tempting.  The UnDel Sols are ugly.  On to the VIs!

Here are some pictures.

From NTLA

From NSM

Sorry for the huge pictures.

man some of guys are lame....crying out loud about the color pink...there are worse colors ive seen guys on NT wear and you guys are screaming murder over pink. hilarious....all i gotta say is you probably aren't secure enough to wear pink.

if you dont like it then dont buy it...its obviously for a good cause so instead of insulting guys about pink think about what it stands for...its obviously a special color for a special cause....grow up already

come on yall, i know someone on here has the info im looking for. if someone could put up a pic of the box or jus shoot me the barcode numbers for the chaos' itd be a big help to me. please

man if jb put a pink sig out there would be nothing but hate on nt. tp are only for resellers and collectors, now somebody tell me when the orange blaze v's are dropping.

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

I would never get caught walking out of my house wearing that color/outfit combo. Sorry but Pink is just straight feminine and make a guy look metro sexual
Dude you collect SHOES.  Like it or not we all look like some metro-sexual male version of a sex and the city chick because we got a 100+ pairs of shoes.  Do I care?  Nope.  Bring on the next pair....yeah them pinks ones...I'll take those.

Originally Posted by never wear them

Anyone know where I can buy a pink scarf with a touch of grey? I think I'm getting a little cough

^^  LOL.  How bout this with the Pink TB V's?

article-1204392-05F2AEE9000005DC-523_306x879.jpg

Originally Posted by djeo23

Originally Posted by Ferrari6888

Originally Posted by dmxgod

^^I have a pink snuggie with some grey in it..if you need it..i'll sell it for cheap..

pics? 
nerd.gif
Are we being serious here? 
eyes.gif
 This is getting a little sad.
*Sarcasm*..oops i hope i don't get banned for tryna sell somethin in this thread
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by djeo23

Originally Posted by Ferrari6888

^^I have a pink snuggie with some grey in it..if you need it..i'll sell it for cheap..

pics? 
nerd.gif
Are we being serious here? 
eyes.gif
 This is getting a little sad.
*Sarcasm*..oops i hope i don't get banned for tryna sell somethin in this thread
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
roll.gif
 Do you have pink fuzzy socks by any chance to go with them?

^^Nah i was thinkin of goin to Champs today for 50% off to buy some pink socks..*no shows tho*..u need me to help you out..mad limited..they even have the Kay Yow logo on them..
pimp.gif

Wow.  Some people take the threads too serious...

Gave some of my shoes the star treatment they deserved the past couple weeks.  Here's a preview of one of the best colorways of the ZKV line.  More to come.

4925292180_bec36033f9_b.jpg

^^Nah i was thinkin of goin to Champs today for 50% off to buy some pink socks..*no shows tho*..u need me to help you out..mad limited..they even have the Kay Yow logo on them..
pimp.gif

smokin.gif
 If you can find some knee high pink socks with the Kay Yow logo on them, I'll take em! I have been searching everywhere for them! Dude's are going crazy over them
Just so I'm not "wasting space"...

Originally Posted by abstractability

Wow.  Some people take the threads too serious...
QFT!....

and the issue with pink , it's just an opinion....
if me saying I think this or that causes you to change your mind on what you like....you already suspect....

"If I don't like it, I don't like it, it don't mean I'm hating...." [emoji]169[/emoji] Common, 6th sense

.....I think the pink on pink looks hilarious....
but if haza is confident in his steez, Word to you homie.....
he doesn't have to answer to me for nothin'...I'm nobody to him.....

Now Pinks without the "P"......I'd like to see some more of that.......

haza, must admit, you pulled off those Kobe Think Pinks nicely. Kudos.

The think pinks is a nice shoe to stare at, but I don't I would ever wear them. Never wore pink in my life.

But anyway, too many Kobe V colorways. I'm not even halfway.

Back
Top Bottom