OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

indifferent.gif
Yuku/iphone = 4 posts. My bad.

Anyways, to the guy saying the FTL/FA deal is better, like Niketown, it varies by location. All 3 footlockers near my house only have a few kobes, and all are full price. So in my case, Niketown was a much better option. I used the coupon at FTL for the USAs and the Miles Davis, so I got use out of it.

Still contemplating whether to keep the MDs or not. I knew this would happen, I got addicted to these shoes quick. Bought the USAs last week and now I got 5 pairs of V's
laugh.gif

Yo!! i need a huge favor from anyone who can help. trying to track down a pair of chaos' (yeah im late, i kno) and need the upc, style code, and the bar code numbers(or one on the box) just for safe measure to run some checks real quick. Any and all help would be greatly appreciated. PM with responses please

FYI...Nike Santa Monica got more UWR sizes in. Just snagged a 9.5. Think they said 2 more 9.5 in the back. And no Think Pinks yet.

Originally Posted by MarkyMark626

FYI...Nike Santa Monica got more UWR sizes in. Just snagged a 9.5. Think they said 2 more 9.5 in the back. And no Think Pinks yet.
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Thanks so much, finally was able to find a pair in size 13. My niketown down here didnt get any at all.

Back
Top Bottom