OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by iLLGT2

ED, get me an 11.5 mannnn lol... NTNY said they aren't getting them, as well as all of the other stores, so whack
frown.gif

Already for 200 on ebay, this is craziness.

I wish I could bro! I'm at work right now. Ima have to hit up craigslist for a meet up and low ball them in person.

rukawa005 wrote:
i used to absolutely HATE these.  when i first saw them at FTL back in dec, i swore i'd never buy a pair of V's.  haha what a joke.

4924972460_205c453847.jpg

laugh.gif
  wow.

smh @ the think pinks. i could understand a little pink, some pink accents but damn! 
laugh.gif
 please post pics when you guys wear these out in the streets please lmfaooo

If the think pinks where black based with pink id be all over them. The white mixed with pink is too much for me.

I don't understand what the big fuss is about buying a shoe with pink on it.

These shoes are meant for a good cause. I see nothing wrong with people supporting the fight for Breast Cancer. Some people need to grow up imo.

Sorry for the rant but it's just irritating imo.

Anyways, MORE PICS!!!

check your niketowns guys! i just went to mine and they had inlines, del sols and homes for 74.97. already have a pair of homes and they didnt have my size del sols, so i doubled up on the inlines. still deciding whether to keep both or what.

check your niketowns guys! i just went to mine and they had inlines, del sols and homes for 74.97. already have a pair of homes and they didnt have my size del sols, so i doubled up on the inlines. still deciding whether to keep both or what.

Originally Posted by AgentArenas

eek.gif
Calling mine ASAP! Good looks with the info fam.

Originally Posted by AgentArenas

eek.gif
Calling mine ASAP! Good looks with the info fam.

Quadpost FTW!!! Lol just messin. Dumb yuku.

Anyways.... Pink really is sooooo '02 (dipset era lol). I like it, but IMHO know the cause, respect it or not. Not everyone will be happy with any cw release. So save the arguments and let's all enjoy the Kobe Vs!!!! Lol

i want the pinks to support them, they just seem so hard to get right now! anyone know is seattle or portland got pairs in?

I doubt those that buy the think pink are gonna wear them or keep as a collection. You know you gonna make a quick buck off these.

Back
Top Bottom