OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

I love them pics GZA. I'm probably gonna rock my pair this weekend... Now I just gotta find the right kind of pink to match!

whats going on guys, been outta this thread for a minute since the whole BS nonsense lol. mmm can someone fill me in on this think pink thing. ummmmm all pink kicks for grown man...... interesting lol

Nice pick up on those think pink..
pimp.gif
:

I think its too much pink for me. still thinking if I am going to put my hands on that.
by the way, is $200 a good price for iv jokers?

ED, get me an 11.5 mannnn lol... NTNY said they aren't getting them, as well as all of the other stores, so whack
frown.gif

Already for 200 on ebay, this is craziness.

Originally Posted by iLLGT2

ED, get me an 11.5 mannnn lol... NTNY said they aren't getting them, as well as all of the other stores, so whack
frown.gif

Already for 200 on ebay, this is craziness.

Damn,I was going to hit up NTNY today and see if they had them. Ah well,saved me a trip
smh.gif

got my shipping confirmation from NTLV for the think pinks. thanks to the guy that posted the info!

got my shipping confirmation from NTLV for the think pinks. thanks to the guy that posted the info!

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

Me too. There's always someone with pertinent information and is overlooked because 20 other dudes are going on and on how they look with pink colored shoes or what people think about them, or just can't or won't read previous post. 
DB- thank this dude shoehd
pimp.gif
, except he left out an extra "8" in the NTLV number.

Damn, the smallest they have is a 8.5. I wanted to get a pair of these for my girl. I guess I'll go hunt down a pair of the GS Kobe V.

Got a 9.5 on NDC. Kind of an impulse buy but I wanted the IV and never got those, so this will have to do.

Originally Posted by Wings90

Got a 9.5 on NDC. Kind of an impulse buy but I wanted the IV and never got those, so this will have to do.

I say do it if you wanted the IV's and missed out. 

waaah waaah to the whiners......

does anyone know if NTSM takes phone orders?
if so, would they let you use the coupon (15 of 30) over the phone?....

maybe I should just call, huh? instead of being lazy...

Originally Posted by ppeter

was last year's think pink only sold at ndc or nt's?
pretty sure they weren't released. the IVs were definitely better than the Vs, as far as think pinks.

Back
Top Bottom