OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

no kids sizes in think pink????

also cant wait for the kobe vi. hope they release that exact colorway thats in the kobe vi thread. some might think its too plain but i like the all black with yellow swoosh

Originally Posted by NobleKane

no kids sizes in think pink????

also cant wait for the kobe vi. hope they release that exact colorway thats in the kobe vi thread. some might think its too plain but i like the all black with yellow swoosh

Nope, but they do have those white/pink kids version that released early this year at Footlocker.

Think pinks are very nice,don't think I would actually buy a pair but to each it's own, those inks on the other half look tempting but will wait to judge in person..

whether a man can pull off a pink shirt or not (or in this case pink shoes) shouldn't be another man's concern. if he wants to wear pink, let him wear pink. if it bothers you that much, turn the other way or shut your eyes.

who are we to check out another man and think to ourselves "pink doesn't work for him" when we may be wearing something that looks "off" in the eyes of other people, also.

bringing up Korean men who wear salmon is completely irrelevant to this discussion. and on top of that, no one asked if you approved of skinny jeans or not. no one cares what you have to say about skinny jeans.

on that note, can we get back to talking about the Kobe V?

I think I speak on behalf of most people who visit this thread regularly when I say that I didn't click on the Kobe V thread to read about peoples' thoughts on wearing pink or skinny jeans.

Originally Posted by dimsum1

bringing up Korean men who wear salmon is completely irrelevant to this discussion. and on top of that, no one asked if you approved of skinny jeans or not. no one cares what you have to say about skinny jeans.

I think I speak on behalf of most people who visit this thread regularly when I say that I didn't click on the Kobe V thread to read about peoples' thoughts on wearing pink or skinny jeans.
fair enough.....
however, Royce cares for sure......

never wear them wrote:

4585482497_644ee8c9d1_z.jpg

4585483715_ed72294bc0_z.jpg

info on these?
where can i cop??

nerd.gif

^speaking of those, i received my pair today...thanks for helping me out adrian!

crazy how well the TP's are selling

Originally Posted by rukawa005

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

I'm checking on this with my contacts and will reply as soon as I have more information.

EastbayRep - Ryan
this has been addressed before, the Eastbay photo for the USA's is incorrect.  The actual shoe has the red mesh heel instead of navy.
We got ahold of one of the Youth sizes for this item from our warehouse and the color on that pair matches what is shown on our web site.  Unfortunately, the adult size is sold out, so we can't verify those.

EastbayRep - Ryan

How much of the sales of the Think Pinks are being donated to the Breast Cancer Research?....does anyone know?

damn man....my niece would have loved the think pinks...her other white/pink kobe v are worn out already.... $%!$%%% nike man.... you would think they would make sizes for uh i dunno girls instead of grown men??? no offense to you guys buying these
laugh.gif
just find it dumb they didnt make big kids sizes in these...

Originally Posted by DFABIX

How much of the sales of the Think Pinks are being donated to the Breast Cancer Research?....does anyone know?
I think it's only like 2-5 dollars (up to)

Back
Top Bottom