OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

kb24.com is playing with my emotions, I checked the store and they had a pic of the home bs's up but then they're unavailable

NTLA dropped the Kobe V Think Pinks already. Closed for the day. See you in the morning. Peace!

Originally Posted by gavman23

kb24.com is playing with my emotions, I checked the store and they had a pic of the home bs's up but then they're unavailable

i've been occasionally checking the site and it doesnt look like there's going to be a restock
eyes.gif

i've been occasionally checking the site and it doesnt look like there's going to be a restock
eyes.gif

Damn undecided on the Think Pink's.. Would I wear them? Or just buy them because of the good cause and hype/fill my collection lmao... hrm

BTW which laces are those in the Draft Day's? Looks great!

Originally Posted by GZA73

NTLA dropped the Kobe V Think Pinks already. Closed for the day. See you in the morning. Peace!

??? damn!!
ya'll get everything

but hey.. they say the left side is the best side

Originally Posted by iLLGT2

i was at the outlets in camarillo this wknd and i saw them at the converse store. i guess they're for chucks or something...

Just got off the phone with NTLV and only size left in Kobe V "think Pink" is 9.5...I guess i'll try my luck with NTLA tomorrow.

Originally Posted by cwestdc240

Originally Posted by iLLGT2

i was at the outlets in camarillo this wknd and i saw them at the converse store. i guess they're for chucks or something...
Ahh cool man, thanks for the info!

BTW DHD, yea, i'm an 11-11.5 as well ! Very popular size. I'm sure the think pink's will pop up at NTNY or in the new Nike store at Roosevelt Field NY too, so i'll wait to see them in person.

^^ went to ntny today and they didn't have the Think Pink's, unfortunately. Asked two sales people and they didn't know if they would get them. I'm gonna check again in a few days.

I've seen a couple spots that still have the UWR's if anyone in nyc is looking

^^ went to ntny today and they didn't have the Think Pink's, unfortunately. Asked two sales people and they didn't know if they would get them. I'm gonna check again in a few days.

I've seen a couple spots that still have the UWR's if anyone in nyc is looking

When ya'll are saying you need think pink's in 11's, are you talkin' men's sizes? I'd get my wife a pair but I don't know if I'd rock em.

Originally Posted by mike2389

eyes.gif
Heh, I've been checking that site too much hoping for a restock.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by sneakefreake

Originally Posted by mike2389

eyes.gif
Heh, I've been checking that site too much hoping for a restock.
smh.gif
same here, even I had them already....

Back
Top Bottom