OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by LongBeachBallin

so are these the "blackouts" or different colorway???  thanks

This is a different colorway than the Blackouts.  The Blackouts are basically all black, but these are black, gray and purple.

Originally Posted by BigD

Is the colour of the USA's correct on Eastbay mate?  The ones I have seen in Footlocker here in Australia have the red mesh instead of navy.
I'm checking on this with my contacts and will reply as soon as I have more information.

EastbayRep - Ryan

Originally Posted by mike2389

^did you click that gift box at the top of the NT page? i read that the avatars are changing to be like a profile pic (like facebook)

I never clicked that gift box....now my avatar is completely gone....was DJ Nikki too much?... =)

^It's probably yuku. Somebody jacked your avatar anyway. Find a new one.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by BigD

Is the colour of the USA's correct on Eastbay mate?  The ones I have seen in Footlocker here in Australia have the red mesh instead of navy.
I'm checking on this with my contacts and will reply as soon as I have more information.

EastbayRep - Ryan
this has been addressed before, the Eastbay photo for the USA's is incorrect.  The actual shoe has the red mesh heel instead of navy.

"Think Pink" Zoom Kobe V TB is an August quickstrike release. It seems that ALL Niketown will get them. Not sure if HoH locations will get them as well.

Call your Niketowns to see whether they already put them out for purchase.

NTLV is taking phone orders for the breast cancer awarness kobes, they just posted it on their facebook page

I would cop the Breast Cancer awareness Kobe V's..but i'm tired of this shoe..too many colorways..not enough money to go around..*sigh*
frown.gif

Originally Posted by dmxgod

I would cop the Breast Cancer awareness Kobe V's..but i'm tired of this shoe..too many colorways..not enough money to go around..*sigh*
frown.gif

Nike is killing my wallet.

frown.gif

same here, although its a good cause, i have to pass, i just copped a pair of usa's and uwr, no more money for a pair of think pinks 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by shoehd

NTLV is taking phone orders for the breast cancer awarness kobes, they just posted it on their facebook page

got mine. what happen next is that I will be eating fast noodle for the rest of the week
frown.gif

^^ lol me too, i have been ever since this shoe came out in xmas day, ive tried to pick up all these colorways
grin.gif

frown.gif
Kobe is killing everyone!! lol

Im hoping i can also cop those 'think pink' Kobe V's then i will be done with them... (thats what i said after the UWRs and Big Stages)

Im hoping i can also cop those 'think pink' Kobe V's then i will be done with them... (thats what i said after the UWRs and Big Stages)

Originally Posted by Kobetafr

Im hoping i can also cop those 'think pink' Kobe V's then i will be done with them... (thats what i said after the UWRs and Big Stag

I broke the promise to myself so manny times when a new color released.
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom