OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Thank the lord wolf greys don't have a translucent sole......

Still sort of want though
ohwell.gif

I guess i'm not done with the Kobe V after all..i want those wolf grey joints and the inks
pimp.gif
..i hate Kobe

RICE release 9-4-2010 and the Lower marions release on 9-11-2010...and also there is a surprise release as well that i just dont feel like sharing right now... use the interact button if needed...LOL

Originally Posted by only MJs collected

RICE release 9-4-2010 and the Lower marions release on 9-11-2010...and also there is a surprise release as well that i just dont feel like sharing right now... use the interact button if needed...LOL

Someone explain please.

Originally Posted by abstractability

Someone explain please.
I think he's talking about the Ace and Rice Homes. They're on pre-order at rmkstore.

As far as the surprise release, I have no idea. Maybe the 5 Rings???

when i was at hoh today an employee was talking about a new rice kobe dropping soon, also a svsm and ctk zoom soldier iv

Originally Posted by abstractability

Someone explain please.

Home colorways of the Rice and L.M.

Originally Posted by sogo

RICE and Lower Marions release 9-4-2010 ... use the interact button LOL

RICE and Lower Marions??

RICE and Lower Marions?!??!?!?!
But seriously, I need these! Well...I only need one of them cause they are both pretty much an all white shoe with some color accents

i would never wear pink shoes. however i would wear pink polos or a pink suit. those type of pink clothing look classy imo.

although lava and infrared are on the pinkish side and i do wear the tech challenge and max 90 but not with matching clothes cuz it looks tacky.

and yea resellers and collectors $!**** up the whole meaning of the think pink. actually nike did by not making them more widely available.

how it look like you using breast cancer awareness for your means to charge od prices on ebay for your gain and not the intended purpose of the shoe? god gonna drop cancer on ur balls watch
laugh.gif

What is this suprise release I won't hold my breath but more Kobe big stages or the MLK would be great!

Back
Top Bottom