OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by chaose57

a lil help here guys.,KB5 miles davis or comet red?
Everyone has different personal taste, I personally love the Miles Davis, one of the Kobes I bought a double in.. On the feet they look AMAZING!

Obviously that's my choice, the Comets are hideous to me, one of the few Kobes I did not buy, Rice and USC's being 2 others!

Anyways, Got to go with the Miles Davis and lace swap to white, they really do pop! I like the Comets too; thinking about swapping the laces to white too....

Repost of this pic:

This pic was from a guy's personal collection posted in the Lebron thread.. Where do people usually get PE's from, just knowing someone on the inside of Nike?? I NEED a pair of these!!!!!!!

Shannon_Brown_Zoom_Kobe_V_PE.JPG

Originally Posted by mjrod1985

Anyways, Got to go with the Miles Davis and lace swap to white, they really do pop! I like the Comets too; thinking about swapping the laces to white too....

Repost of this pic:
bro, where did u get these white laces?!  i need some.. are they thick like the stock ones?
i bought some at finishline but they're not as good of a quality as stock..
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by rukawa005

Originally Posted by mjrod1985

Repost of this pic:
bro, where did u get these white laces?!  i need some.. are they thick like the stock ones?
i bought some at finishline but they're not as good of a quality as stock..
ohwell.gif
I got these when I was at the Nike Outlet in Las Vegas.. They are the Nike Oval White Laces & I believe they are 54". They are thicker than the stock ones...

Nike Santa Monica had a lot of nice stuff.
way better than the beverly hills and las vegas one...

here are some random pics. i suggest you guys go. some new Kobe gear there, they didnt have that cyber clothing tho.

some random pics

they had a UWR but sz 13 i think

The Nikeid section....
smh.gif
made me get my 8th id (small preview)

4919200592_b513c9ca38_m.jpg

they had a lot of Kobe gear, pretty dope, theyll prob more new stuff within the next 2 weeks they said.

Originally Posted by never wear them

on a side note, just bought the cyber shorts and bball jacket!
382840_010_A

382843_010_A

really want this one but i think its a little too flashy...
382845_010_A

it'll match my ids pretty cool i think

4564342705_b43147fb32_z.jpg

Nice NWT!!! just copied your ID's
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by iLLGT2

This pic was from a guy's personal collection posted in the Lebron thread.. Where do people usually get PE's from, just knowing someone on the inside of Nike?? I NEED a pair of these!!!!!!!

Shannon_Brown_Zoom_Kobe_V_PE.JPG
On some Back to the Future ishhhh... those are amazing.

Originally Posted by never wear them

Nike Santa Monica had a lot of nice stuff.
way better than the beverly hills and las vegas one...

here are some random pics. i suggest you guys go. some new Kobe gear there, they didnt have that cyber clothing tho.

some random pics

they had a UWR but sz 13 i think

The Nikeid section....
smh.gif
made me get my 8th id (small preview)

they had a lot of Kobe gear, pretty dope, theyll prob more new stuff within the next 2 weeks they said.
edwin when did you get to santa monica?? i was there saturday and then sunday morning for their club run.  would have ran into you haha

Back
Top Bottom