OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

^^ join the list man... thats what all happened to us rofl... one pair... then POOF ...10 pairs... POOF.... 40 pairs.. its just crazy as hell lol

and ... they changed the clear sole to a white sole on those ink samples up there i see.

Originally Posted by never wear them

Thanks fellers.

And f***... I wanna go back to Nike Santa Monica... That's my new playground now smh.
It is seriously a really nice store. When Abstract, Decepticon, my bro and I went on Sat, Tyreke Evans was just walking around inside shopping with his crew.

Those are absolutely gorgeous.
eek.gif
pimp.gif

inks looked pretty good~ in some way better than the POP... i think the POP's yellow colors used in wrong format or colorblocks, just feel a lil bit weak on them somehow~ but i luv the blk/purple with a lil bit yellow colorways(away is too much yellow)

if the inks with clear soles, tht will be more attempting to me~ not making it to be the top 5 into my kobe Vs collection

Inks are sick, clear sole looked 100x better though ...

And I still can't get a pair of BS Aways, this is killing me
frown.gif

Originally Posted by KB24strikesagain

The Inks look sweet.  They should have come out sooner unless Kobe is going to wear them to start the season after the 5 Rings.
Look nice. I gotta catch up but there so many other shoes I like that are on sale at MOA. USA are next for sure just bought this and the kd shirt 

jkh7j6.jpg

hoping to get the one where is is hushing the crowd next.

Originally Posted by XanGelicO

^yea, i wnt to find the think pink as well~ but couldn't find it.

does anyone know, wht's the actual colorway of the release on eastbay?

this
2d6155ef42791944c63f0a5c61bdfb6837ef571.jpg

or this?
b312534e4f4d07981b24bca002b6e17443bda3c.jpg
I've gotten in touch with my contacts and it appears that the image online is incorrect.  We are working to fix this and in the meantime I've been given the corrected photo, which you can see below.

28916353230d43782cf913905e50a0133005bb67.jpg

Thanks for helping us identify and correct this error!

EastbayRep - Ryan

I found something on YouTube I hadn't seen before.

Kobe has always been met with adversity throughout his career.. When you parallel his and Michael's careers, I think that is the biggest difference between the two.

This video shows that.. I didn't know where to post, but I knew it would get the most appreciation in here.

He's wearing DKs throughout the interview, so I guess it's shoe related
grin.gif

Originally Posted by never wear them

Nike Santa Monica had a lot of nice stuff.
way better than the beverly hills and las vegas one...

here are some random pics. i suggest you guys go. some new Kobe gear there, they didnt have that cyber clothing tho.

some random pics

they had a UWR but sz 13 i think

The Nikeid section....
smh.gif
made me get my 8th id (small preview)

4919200592_b513c9ca38_m.jpg

they had a lot of Kobe gear, pretty dope, theyll prob more new stuff within the next 2 weeks they said.

eek.gif
 is this from Santa Monica Niketown??

Back
Top Bottom