OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Just called fa footlocker? Sales lady said kbv asg's r selling for 135? Do u only get the 89.99 price in store?

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

Hey Kobe V people
laugh.gif

Well a little while back I ventured into this thread inquiring about the Dark Knights... I finally got a pair from a seller on eBay.

It was hard finding my 11.5, but once I seen the seller put them up I jumped on them... I definitely got raped on the price though because I overpayed extremely for them compared to the prices you guys told me I should have payed in here, but I really liked them and wanted them in that colorway.

Just thought I'd share for any that care...

Spoiler [+]
I payed $210 shipped for them to NYC from Taiwan

pimp.gif

on a side note, just bought the cyber shorts and bball jacket!
382840_010_A

382843_010_A

really want this one but i think its a little too flashy...
382845_010_A

it'll match my ids pretty cool i think

4564342705_b43147fb32_z.jpg

Originally Posted by boogeda

Just called fa footlocker? Sales lady said kbv asg's r selling for 135? Do u only get the 89.99 price in store?
She probably thought about the POP's, but those should be on sale too.  The ASG's shouldn't be $89 in store only, a couple of people were able to stock locate them.
That sales lady doesn't know *!*$

NWT-That hoodie is a little too flashy with the cyber dots, but I would get them if they ever come out with a black with purple dots cw. Funny you posted those IDs, saw one almost like yours at NTSM. 

Originally Posted by Decepticon0

Originally Posted by boogeda

She probably thought about the POP's, but those should be on sale too.  The ASG's shouldn't be $89 in store only, a couple of people were able to stock locate them.
That sales lady doesn't know *!*$

NWT-That hoodie is a little too flashy with the cyber dots, but I would get them if they ever come out with a black with purple dots cw. Funny you posted those IDs, saw one almost like yours at NTSM. 
i had a local store do a stock locate on the ASG.. the system says $130, not the sale price of $90.  So it might be in-store only.........
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by WickedxCL

toosmoove29 - ASG's are actually $67.50 with the 25% F & F coupon...

UrN0tLike - didn't check sizing but here is the # to the Footaction...817-467-6474

Going to go locate them today!!!!!!!!!! Theres another 25% off F+F coupon though?! All I have is the Footlocker 30 off 100 hrmmm..

I should get another pair or two before I miss the chance - I have the Aways and Chaos, and only the Aways are the right size.

I think the Aston Martin ZKVs have officially made it on to my grails list.

Originally Posted by kobe8is

iLLGT2 wrote:
WickedxCL wrote:

UrN0tLike - didn't check sizing but here is the # to the Footaction...817-467-6474

Going to go locate them today!!!!!!!!!! Theres another 25% off F+F coupon though?! All I have is the Footlocker 30 off 100 hrmmm..

Is there?

its online only....ends tomorrow.

For those wondering about the Kobe V Blk/Purp and Blk/Grey both having a color code of 003.

Is it possible one is a TB colorway and the other is a reg Kobe V release.

That would mean they should prob have two diff style numbers which means they could have the same color code and still be diff shoes.

Not saying that's what the deal is, just throwing it out there. Maybe someone can confirm.

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Originally Posted by kobe8is

iLLGT2 wrote:
WickedxCL wrote:

Is there?

its online only....ends tomorrow.

OK
thanks bro...
frown.gif

Just wait until monday for Eastbay Ray to confirm.
Originally Posted by abernja

For those wondering about the Kobe V Blk/Purp and Blk/Grey both having a color code of 003.

Is it possible one is a TB colorway and the other is a reg Kobe V release.

That would mean they should prob have two diff style numbers which means they could have the same color code and still be diff shoes.

Not saying that's what the deal is, just throwing it out there. Maybe someone can confirm.

Originally Posted by never wear them

on a side note, just bought the cyber shorts and bball jacket!
382840_010_A

382843_010_A

really want this one but i think its a little too flashy...
382845_010_A

it'll match my ids pretty cool i think

4564342705_b43147fb32_z.jpg
very nice! real appealing ID... make me wnt to order one on ndc too, lolol

they have the gears for sale already?

Originally Posted by Blue0230

I should get another pair or two before I miss the chance - I have the Aways and Chaos, and only the Aways are the right size.

I think the Aston Martin ZKVs have officially made it on to my grails list.

They WERE on my grail list, until I obtained them easily and for a great price, now the BS Away is on that list, and well IMPOSSIBLE in comparison
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

Hey Kobe V people
laugh.gif

Well a little while back I ventured into this thread inquiring about the Dark Knights... I finally got a pair from a seller on eBay.

It was hard finding my 11.5, but once I seen the seller put them up I jumped on them... I definitely got raped on the price though because I overpayed extremely for them compared to the prices you guys told me I should have payed in here, but I really liked them and wanted them in that colorway.

Just thought I'd share for any that care...

Spoiler [+]
I payed $210 shipped for them to NYC from Taiwan
Good to hear you got a pair. If you haven't been paying attention to the thread... wear your DKs. They will eventually turn a nasty brown color on the sole wear the grey sole meets the clear sole. Storing them won't prevent it, it's inevitable.

Originally Posted by chaose57

a lil help here guys.,KB5 miles davis or comet red?

Damn, those are probably the 2 worst CW's...I cant decide which one I hate less. Flip a coin.

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

Originally Posted by chaose57

a lil help here guys.,KB5 miles davis or comet red?

Damn, those are probably the 2 worst CW's...I cant decide which one I hate less. Flip a coin.

Yup, pretty much two of the worst.  Those Ronald Mcdonald colors are awful.

I'm sorry about the message I sent you about the DS Retro II's DB's Sz. 9. I was wrong for replying that way. I apologize...

Back
Top Bottom