OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Does anyone have anymore info on the catalog pics that are being speculated as Ace Homes? I would love to see some more detailed pictures.

Here is a pic of the Kobe dream season 2's if anyone wanted to see what they look like on feet.
3502dc1.jpg

Originally Posted by XanGelicO

^yea, i wnt to find the think pink as well~ but couldn't find it.

does anyone know, wht's the actual colorway of the release on eastbay?

this

or this?
Its the blackouts... last 3 digits on eastbay is -003... last 3 digits of blackouts are -003... eastbay reps need to change the pic... 

Hey what's up my name is Angelo I have a DS Retro II's DB's Sz. 9 asking price $265 shipped domestic only... If you have call me in my cell 562 355-5869...

Hey what's up my name is Angelo I have a DS Retro II's DB's Sz. 9 asking price $265 shipped domestic only... If you have call me in my cell 562 355-5869...

Originally Posted by glo1980

BANNED!! Have fun on vacation 
roll.gif
  and not too smart to put your phone number out like that...im sure you'll be getting lots of telemarketers now or crank calls.  id take it out.

Originally Posted by DLEE2703

Here is a pic of the Kobe dream season 2's if anyone wanted to see what they look like on feet.
3502dc1.jpg
they look good. a friend of mine was in Taiwan and said that they were uncomfortable when he tried them on.  He said the Kobe V was way better....

I still wish he would have picked me up a pair though.

Noob get outta here
roll.gif

hey guys, what's up with the pink kobe v ??? are they run in men's sz? need more info on that. thanks.

Originally Posted by sogo

hey guys, what's up with the pink kobe v ??? are they run in men's sz? need more info on that. thanks.
Yep... mens. Nike.com should be stocking on them really soon... 

Originally Posted by kobehead

this

or this?
Its the blackouts... last 3 digits on eastbay is -003... last 3 digits of blackouts are -003... eastbay reps need to change the pic... 
What really?? People are going to be pissed when they recieve their pairs and they don't see any purple on them.

Originally Posted by kobehead

this

or this?

i c... tht makes sense~ i have the blk out too...
need to confirm it real quick... if they r the real blkouts, i gotta order some with coupon code!!! n i m returning the new one back to local footlocker... i dont wnt to pay retail+CA tax... pain!
lolol

Originally Posted by jmizzo

3502dc1.jpg
they look good. a friend of mine was in Taiwan and said that they were uncomfortable when he tried them on.  He said the Kobe V was way better....

@DLEE2703 Wow those look fresh...was kind of blah about the dream seasons...but that colorway reminds me of del sol IVs in purps.

So how do they feeel? comparable to the Vs?

Originally Posted by ChoSTARR

Originally Posted by jmizzo

3502dc1.jpg

@DLEE2703 Wow those look fresh...was kind of blah about the dream seasons...but that colorway reminds me of del sol IVs in purps.

So how do they feeel? comparable to the Vs?

Those aren't mine. I found the pic on one of my friends Facebook page. LOL

This post = failure.  Reading is fundamental....read the rules then come back from "vacation".

Hey Kobe V people
laugh.gif

Well a little while back I ventured into this thread inquiring about the Dark Knights... I finally got a pair from a seller on eBay.

It was hard finding my 11.5, but once I seen the seller put them up I jumped on them... I definitely got raped on the price though because I overpayed extremely for them compared to the prices you guys told me I should have payed in here, but I really liked them and wanted them in that colorway.

Just thought I'd share for any that care...

Spoiler [+]
I payed $210 shipped for them to NYC from Taiwan

Back
Top Bottom