OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Originally Posted by al3x89

i wonder what it says their on the heel...^^

could that be a alternate RICE colorway?

guy with the mag can you confirm thats white/yellow/green or if you can make out RICE on the heel tab?

ya i figured it had to be a RICE colourway.

since they're creating white based pairs, perhaps we can expect home dukes and USC too?

9a0158ea301af832211e6c289ecdf094cb6c566.jpg

I just got the bottom one for $35 bucks shipped, Its coming in next week!! Perfect duffel bag alternative at least from the reviews ive read.  I remember when it dropped a while back and HOH had it and it looks like a good alternative bag.

It's a great backpack and you'll definitely enjoy using it!  This particular backpack was also available in black/yellow (Asia exclusive) and black/purple.

Originally Posted by never wear them

If the ZK3 bag was as equiped as these current bags, I wouldve copped. Loved the netting on that bag.
I still need that backpack. 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by HK Feet 27

I just got the bottom one for $35 bucks shipped, Its coming in next week!! Perfect duffel bag alternative at least from the reviews ive read.  I remember when it dropped a while back and HOH had it and it looks like a good alternative bag.

It's a great backpack and you'll definitely enjoy using it!  This particular backpack was also available in black/yellow (Asia exclusive) and black/purple.

Originally Posted by never wear them

If the ZK3 bag was as equiped as these current bags, I wouldve copped. Loved the netting on that bag.
I still need that backpack. 
nerd.gif
the black/yellow dropped in the states also...it was at HOHLA when it dropped...it was the first time i saw the bag in person.

yea thanks for the heads up on the bag....im glad someone else has it and thinks its good...it will be a nice gym bag alternative.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by toosmoove29

Originally Posted by sogo

I am sorry this is off topic, but do you guys know where to get the nike kobe black mamba backpack?
indifferent.gif

this one???
Kobe-Ball-Carry-Backpack-BA3087_007_A.png

or this one??
9a0158ea301af832211e6c289ecdf094cb6c566.jpg

Where'd you order it from playa? My boy & I've had the same duffel since '02 but his wife is hating on that so I'm finna change the game.

got mines from NDC.

back to the shoes people!!! i've always wanted to say that after being scolded several times hahaha i like how the aces are looking!!!!! hopefully i can get a pair and not miss out like the big stages....

i saw those new colorway on eastbay,
anyone can confirm the blk/purple looking in pics r the actual ones gonna ship out!? cuz from the colorway it was written as blk/dark grey/purple which is the earlier black out sample pairs...
hmm if it looked just like the one on eastbay pics, thts gonna be sick!!! i m gonna order a pair~ even i have a blk out, i think blk/purple is real nice!!

i saw those new colorway on eastbay,
anyone can confirm the blk/purple looking in pics r the actual ones gonna ship out!? cuz from the colorway it was written as blk/dark grey/purple which is the earlier black out sample pairs...
hmm if it looked just like the one on eastbay pics, thts gonna be sick!!! i m gonna order a pair~ even i have a blk out, i think blk/purple is real nice!!

Done with the Vs, time to move on to something else...

Hopefully the VIs are just as nice...

Inlines, PoP's or Del Sol's?

I need one of these for everyday hoopin since I start school on the 30th. Which one should I buy guys?

Originally Posted by nike4KJA05

Inlines, PoP's or Del Sol's?

I need one of these for everyday hoopin since I start school on the 30th. Which one should I buy guys?
personally if i had to pick it would be the POPS

1. POPs
2. Inlines
3. Del Sols

thats how i would make my decision.

Originally Posted by al3x89

Originally Posted by kaczalas

Originally Posted by hakbottom

Originally Posted by KG21

I kinda wish they didn't make TB versions of Kobes. Kind of takes away the uniqueness of the shoe.

Agreed
You are both tripping. It's just for the teams. Pretend they don't exist if that bothers you that much.

let those players make their own ID's then

i know some guys wore TB's, but most had ID's.

I like the Navy, Royal, and Red team banks. I don't think they take away from the Kobe V's. Plus TB's are cheaper than ID's. Easier to attain. And you don't have to wait for them. (Unless it's for the release date.)

It is nice to have ID's though. Just for the simple fact that they're your own and you've got a pair no one else has.

the home aces are looking really nice. i thought that the aces that have released already are too loud and the heel cup should have been maroon. the silver is just to shiny for me.

NDC has some of the TB's up. I didn't know the Think Pinks were TB's, I was zooming in on the heel to see if it has the breast cancer ribbon logo, it looks like it does. Those are probably the only ones I'll get
eyes.gif

The silver/grey kills the TB's and ruins the "Think Pinks". Those should have had a white heel and would have been OMG HAWT!

I saw that kix-files wrote that they will not be getting any BS's in.  This really was a limited run.  Also, I can't believe some morons are bidding on those fake ones on ebay.

Originally Posted by KB24strikesagain

I saw that kix-files wrote that they will not be getting any BS's in.  This really was a limited run.  Also, I can't believe some morons are bidding on those fake ones on ebay.
Whats crazy is not as many ended up on CL or Ebay as I thought they would.

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

Originally Posted by KB24strikesagain

Whats crazy is not as many ended up on CL or Ebay as I thought they would.

Yea that's what I was saying also a couple of weeks ago.  I ended up buying mine off ebay right away because I didn't wanna take a chance, good thing I did.  Size 12's going for over $400 plus shipping and you can't even find that size anymore. 

although the silver is an odd addition on the think pink 5's...its still nice imo.. and kay yow or not.. it'll be a nice gift for some of my relatives who have breast cancer.

I'm buying the Think Pinks....

I just HOPE no one puts black laces on them.... Only reason y I'm getting those just to do that. Kobeezy 2?....

Back
Top Bottom