OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by hakbottom

Originally Posted by KG21

I kinda wish they didn't make TB versions of Kobes. Kind of takes away the uniqueness of the shoe.

Agreed
You are both tripping. It's just for the teams. Pretend they don't exist if that bothers you that much.

I am sorry this is off topic, but do you guys know where to get the nike kobe black mamba backpack?
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by kaczalas

Originally Posted by hakbottom

Originally Posted by KG21

I kinda wish they didn't make TB versions of Kobes. Kind of takes away the uniqueness of the shoe.

Agreed
You are both tripping. It's just for the teams. Pretend they don't exist if that bothers you that much.

let those players make their own ID's then

i know some guys wore TB's, but most had ID's.

Just went and repurchased the USAs with the coupon, 107 after tax. 
pimp.gif

Might go back and double up on the USAs, already have a pair of Homes and all FTL has are the MD's, Draft Days, Chinas and USAs. 

if it's got the ACES logo on the back, I'm madd interested....

i.e. the backpack, I wish it would go down in price.

^^ it looks clean from that pic... although idk about the silver sole though...maybe should made the inner lining silver.... give it a maroon heel cup and a translucent maroon sole... now that woulda been o.o

Those Ace Homes(?) look pretty nice, similar color blocking to the Big Stage Homes. An all maroon translucent sole would been better with a silver lining IMO. Can't wait to see more pics of them.
BTW, Blackouts are up on NDC 

For anyone wanting the Kobe backpack for school not the best one. I have it and its not the best, it'll do but its a little pricey for what you get.

For anyone wanting the Kobe backpack for school not the best one. I have it and its not the best, it'll do but its a little pricey for what you get.

Originally Posted by zoomkobe14

I love it - I use it for my gym equipment and the compartments on each side are great. It feels really durable and I've had mine for about 3 months without any issues.

Originally Posted by zoomkobe14

I love it - I use it for my gym equipment and the compartments on each side are great. It feels really durable and I've had mine for about 3 months without any issues.

Originally Posted by arisorous

Originally Posted by never wear them

Any stores known for selling TBs?
NTLA sold the KB IVs TB... iono when the V's will get there though.

That's right... Forgot about that. Kickin myself for passin on the wht/grn and red pair for 60$...

Back
Top Bottom