OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by bakedFresh707

My pair of UWR's just came in and I did a quick lace switch. Im likin how they turned out a lot
love it with nike red lace.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Originally Posted by WickedxCL

...new fitted to go with the "Pops"
pimp.gif

2ezk2s9.jpg

info on the fitted please?? ive been looking for a clean black lakers fitted....i keep seeing purple and yellow fitteds and i cant pull them off as much as i love the purple and yellow.gold
Picked it up at a Champs here in TX...I'm sure you can find it at all Champs in Cali...If you need help let me know...

...oh yeah, I went 1 sz up cause they fit very snug...I normally wear a 7 1/2 and I had to go with a 7 5/8...

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

Originally Posted by iLLGT2

I must say, wore the USA's for the first time last night, and I am loving the red heel mesh and red inner lining, matched with the blue 3m it just POP's when you look down at it... I ordered UWR's too, but I can honestly say I think I like the USA's better...

Wait until to get the UWR in to make your decision.

When you look down the print looks sick. The UWR dont photograph well because when you are too close the print doesnt make sense to the eyes. It looks like a bunch of random dots. If you take the pic from too far away you cant see the detail. In person though,
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Well fellas, it seems as if I am the minority here lol... My friend told me my local mall/ftl/hoh got them in, only 11 pairs... Went up there and bought them even though I ordered because I was able to use the 30 off 100 coupon!! IMO still though I like the USAs more, something about that blue 3m that just does it for me, you see it shine and change color hah!

Originally Posted by sogo

I am debating on POP or Blcakout. please help...
indifferent.gif
personally i like the POPs better than the blackouts...not too big on all black shoes...i like a little color in my life

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

I must say, wore the USA's for the first time last night, and I am loving the red heel mesh and red inner lining, matched with the blue 3m it just POP's when you look down at it... I ordered UWR's too, but I can honestly say I think I like the USA's better...

Wait until to get the UWR in to make your decision.

When you look down the print looks sick. The UWR dont photograph well because when you are too close the print doesnt make sense to the eyes. It looks like a bunch of random dots. If you take the pic from too far away you cant see the detail. In person though,
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Well fellas, it seems as if I am the minority here lol... My friend told me my local mall/ftl/hoh got them in, only 11 pairs... Went up there and bought them even though I ordered because I was able to use the 30 off 100 coupon!! IMO still though I like the USAs more, something about that blue 3m that just does it for me, you see it shine and change color hah!

Same here. The USAs are definitely better. The UWRs look too simple. The print is not my cup of tea... I passed when I saw them in person.

indifferent.gif
personally i like the POPs better than the blackouts...not too big on all black shoes...i like a little color in my life

Yeah I'd go with the POPs. The blackouts are dope but if you had to pick, get the other

Originally Posted by never wear them

indifferent.gif

Yeah I'd go with the POPs. The blackouts are dope but if you had to pick, get the other
POPs...... right now!!!

Back
Top Bottom