OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

UWR's finally came.. look pretty clean to me.  i still love the USA's though..

4900900412_bb47b6d499_z.jpg

4900309147_83f2fb4439_z.jpg

Originally Posted by UGcatcher2

how much are the Black Knights going for now? In a 12? I wouldn't mind picking up a pair before college starts back up again. I just don't wanna pay close to 200

laugh.gif

My BS Homes finally came in this morning! Thanks to KB24 and the bay, my set is complete. Side by side, Aways > Homes hands down. Now if I can find a pair of Bruce Lees for a good price, I may be done with the Vs...unless the 5 rings comes out.

i think if they released it around this time, it woulda sold better. When the Kobe V's first came out, people wanted the eyestay to be a different color as the base (ie DK's, BL's)...now, people are digging the Big Stages style where the eyestay and the base are similar/same colors.

Depending on size, Dark Knights will run about $175-210.

Black Knights will run you about $500+ since there are none known to exist.

Originally Posted by KG21

Depending on size, Dark Knights will run about $175-210.

Black Knights will run you about $500+ since there are none known to exist.
He's probably talkin' about the upcoming Kobe V "Fusion" - Dark knight and Blackout.....it's definitely running about $500+
tongue.gif

I must say, wore the USA's for the first time last night, and I am loving the red heel mesh and red inner lining, matched with the blue 3m it just POP's when you look down at it... I ordered UWR's too, but I can honestly say I think I like the USA's better...

Originally Posted by iLLGT2

I must say, wore the USA's for the first time last night, and I am loving the red heel mesh and red inner lining, matched with the blue 3m it just POP's when you look down at it... I ordered UWR's too, but I can honestly say I think I like the USA's better...

Wait until to get the UWR in to make your decision.

When you look down the print looks sick. The UWR dont photograph well because when you are too close the print doesnt make sense to the eyes. It looks like a bunch of random dots. If you take the pic from too far away you cant see the detail. In person though,
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

My pair of UWR's just came in and I did a quick lace switch. Im likin how they turned out a lot

And a little treat for myself because i couldn't pick up a pair of BS Away's
Spoiler [+]

Originally Posted by WickedxCL

...new fitted to go with the "Pops"
pimp.gif

2ezk2s9.jpg

info on the fitted please?? ive been looking for a clean black lakers fitted....i keep seeing purple and yellow fitteds and i cant pull them off as much as i love the purple and yellow.gold

Back
Top Bottom