OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

it seems like nsm removed a couple of comments on their facebook page made about the bs restock that some ppl confirmed. hmmmm...

Originally Posted by KB24strikesagain

The black samples that we saw recently, many speculated it could be the next VI's but it's just the dream season III samples.

so the black and these are the dream season 3 right? it makes sense since these dont have flywire on them and i would assume the VI would given kobe and lightweight go together these days.

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

The black samples that we saw recently, many speculated it could be the next VI's but it's just the dream season III samples.

so the black and these are the dream season 3 right? it makes sense since these dont have flywire on them and i would assume the VI would given kobe and lightweight go together these days.
Correct.

Last month Sneaker News showed you new images of an upcoming Nike Kobe shoe in an all-black colorway; Sneaker News can now officially confirm that the sample is indeed the Nike Zoom Kobe VI   did something change??

Dohhh you are correct my bad. I read it too fast. Well that sux lol. Not the shoes I was hoping for but the V's didn't look good as samples either.

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Once again my bad, these are the VI samples.  Looks like Nike combined the KB II, III, and IV's to create the VI.

Originally Posted by Blue0230

^That's a relief.

Sorry dude, they are the VI's.  I read the article too quickly.  I'm sure the finished product will look better.
No worries. I was biased in the direction of those not being the VI's - I should have looked to confirm, myself.
I'm pretty sure the final product will be better, though... Nike wouldn't take such a step back (aesthetically, anyway) after the V. Would they?

^That's a relief.

Sorry dude, they are the VI's.  I read the article too quickly.  I'm sure the finished product will look better.
No worries. I was biased in the direction of those not being the VI's - I should have looked to confirm, myself.
I'm pretty sure the final product will be better, though... Nike wouldn't take such a step back (aesthetically, anyway) after the V. Would they?
I remember the V samples looked awful and everyone couldn't believe it so I won't rush to judgement.  

Originally Posted by never wear them

For sure. These samples are garbage. I'd be buying just cuz it's a Kobe sig, and pockets will be deep if those are true ZK6s

same here... then the colorways pop up and there goes the feria!
grin.gif

I don't like how the samples already have creases though. That's one of my favorite features of the V. They look fresh out of the box at all times.

Nice Shaun, BS homes and aways (if I'm not to cheap) and I'll be done with the Vs also.

Thanks Conor....if you have the opportunity to snag both I highly recommend it.

JFM...paid retail+tax+shipping+tip for my aways. *thanks once again homie!* paid 240 for my homes.

Both of these are dope, but now I have the set I have to say homes>aways. I think most are beasting on the aways because they seem more rare?

Back
Top Bottom