OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

I got 2 pairs of Homes and no away BS's, i'm heated
frown.gif

Originally Posted by s dubl

Thanks Conor....if you have the opportunity to snag both I highly recommend it.

JFM...paid retail+tax+shipping+tip for my aways. *thanks once again homie!* paid 240 for my homes.

Both of these are dope, but now I have the set I have to say homes>aways. I think most are beasting on the aways because they seem more rare?
i like the aways more because you can see the stats a lot more. i wish the aways were out more than the homes so i could snag another pair.

JFM...paid retail+tax+shipping+tip for my aways. *thanks once again homie!* paid 240 for my homes.

Both of these are dope, but now I have the set I have to say homes>aways. I think most are beasting on the aways because they seem more rare?
$100 tip?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I see you finally got the home......hopefully mine arrive safely at home.....it's said delivered today.

It's a mixed feeling between home and away. I personally like away 'cause it pops, but on the other hand, Kobe won his 5th chip with the home. So, both are a must. Either way, both are truly a classic simple beautiful shoes. I'm glad Nike didn't put any patent leather on these or any Vs.

Yeah I'm done with V......

Originally Posted by maluah

$100 tip?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I see you finally got the home......hopefully mine arrive safely at home.....it's said delivered today.

laugh.gif
naw....the tip was for the aways and it was no where near $100 thanks to one of the good NTers here.

Glad to see you (or are atleast going to get) your homes...very nice in person!

nice to see you got both pairs shaun
haha me staying out of this thread has kept me steady fortunately kind of lol.

Finally got to see my UWR's today, and IMO they are sweet. Really clean shoe.

Hopefully I will be lucky enough to pick up some BS's before too long, everyone's pictures are making me jealous.

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Originally Posted by iLLGT2

frown.gif

illgt you r in alot better position than most on here...be grateful
pimp.gif
I guess, even though I had to pay over retail even for the Homes too that my guy got for me
mad.gif
I was on VACATION and missed the damn release, ah well, best 10 days of my life otherwise hah... I just wish there were more pairs/people like myself, you and all of these other Kobe guy's who would buy extras and actually hook others up.. I swear to god, if I could have done it I would have, as I have done it before and not charged a dollar over retail! Oh well

^^^^bastard...lol. Nice pics sdubl, always nice to see a NTers helping each other out. U got hooked up considering how rare the aways are and the fact they are goin for 350+.

I don't understand how people can go and say "nah, those ain't the VIs" like they've seen the shoe before and know what it looks like.

i wore my ace's today and my calfs were killing me.. and last week when i broke out my blackouts it hurt for a few days to.. dont know what it is..

I know I'm a bit late with my pics but i thought i had to show off like the rest of you lol.. One of my all time favorites, they'll be with me for a longtime god willing

k2lcf7.jpg

Originally Posted by iLLGT2

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

iLLGT2 wrote:http://niketalk.yuku.com/...eply/id/9394713?page=720
frown.gif

illgt you r in alot better position than most on here...be grateful
pimp.gif
I guess, even though I had to pay over retail even for the Homes too that my guy got for me
mad.gif
I was on VACATION and missed the damn release, ah well, best 10 days of my life otherwise hah... I just wish there were more pairs/people like myself, you and all of these other Kobe guy's who would buy extras and actually hook others up.. I swear to god, if I could have done it I would have, as I have done it before and not charged a dollar over retail! Oh well

thats right you were on a cruise or something? well ill take vacay over shoes any day all day! nice pickups on the homes HOMES!

Originally Posted by sogo

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

how much are you guys paying for your BS's??? especially the Aways??
depands, but I will say solid $280~$350

I paid $275 for my aways, and I'm going to pay $265 for the homes tomorrow. I think I may have overpaid a bit, but there really isn't that much out there. Especially in my size. I knew I'd regret it in the long run

I cant find any BS AWAYS in my size for a decent price. I thought there were going to be more floating around ebay but all i mostly see is HOMES.

hey does anyone know what size laces would go with the kobe v if i wanted to lace them all the way to the top and still be able to tie um comfortably? looking to order some alternate laces on ebay...

Back
Top Bottom