OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

did i just miss the reup on NDC
indifferent.gif

good lord i went to a footlocker in tracy california in search of the del sol v and they only had 2 colorways of the v lol. got the infrared 90 tho with the 30 dollars off.

kinda weirdo cuz the footlocker had nothing but female workers lol

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

Did you guys know the 5 series trunk can hold 4 golf bags....OR quite a few Big Stages too!
I feel like an accessory to a crime when I look at this picture.

Originally Posted by lj12

i found that my aways got torn on the side and that the sole was coming off..... can i get a voucher for this even if i've been using them for ball since they came out??? i don't even know how they tore man.... so sad right now....
frown.gif
GR aways or BS aways? i assume GR aways....either way you can probably get a voucher if they tore on their own even while balling in them, you have 2 years from production date on the tag to have them covered by Nike's warranty.

hahaha that trunk picture is crazy, You Can really fit a whole bunch of big stages back there

looks like something from canal street or a mob flick

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Originally Posted by lj12

i found that my aways got torn on the side and that the sole was coming off..... can i get a voucher for this even if i've been using them for ball since they came out??? i don't even know how they tore man.... so sad right now....
frown.gif
GR aways or BS aways? i assume GR aways....either way you can probably get a voucher if they tore on their own even while balling in them, you have 2 years from production date on the tag to have them covered by Nike's warranty.

i wish it were the BS ones haha yeah they just gave up on me all of a sudden... thanks for the help man! i'll talk to nike tom and try to get a voucher.. do you know if i'll have to send them the shoes or can i keep them? i'm emotionally attached to these already hahahha

Went to HOHLA and NTLA today. Both had good stuff (HOHLA still had UWRs and Aways, not sure whats sizes though). Ran into NWT and then kept running into him after throughout Bev. Center... Dogg stop stalkin' me like forreal...
smh.gif

Hahalol I'm outside btw.

And he means GR aways... And uwr only in an 8.5 I think?
NT Beverly had a lot of dope sh**. A lot, lot of Kobe gear. Real nice to see.

Back
Top Bottom