OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by 310HxA

You guys think $220 is a good price for some Big Stages Homes?
^^yes.

looks like I might be getting my homes on monday!!

11614homer_woohoo.jpg

MY dk looks almost exactly like that... little yellowing in the middle... one shoe better than the other, i clean them after each use too and zip lock bag.... I hope it's just the glue that separates the 2 different materials on the sole like NWT said....

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

Got suspended, served my time. Now I came back like nut on your spine!

9b215786891a658cbd3869a6202baf0b0190c23.gif

edit*

this morning

4891212652_ab249b6e1a_z.jpg

4890613639_b4453cf974_z.jpg
Nice color . Remind me of the ZK1 Black out. However your legs look like they belong to that hairy guy in the Geico commercial

kobe was at ntny today. did a quick q & a session with Maze from KATC. it was for the WBF, and Kobe wore the black Kobe Vs while Maze had some black/gold joints. i'll post pics tomorrow night.

nice IDs NWT, they kind of remind me of the spiderman kobe IVs but without the red accents.

only 1 pair so far......big up for montemex for hooking up....homes coming soon

Hmmm... Both my homes and Aways haven't yellowed at all and I just keep em in their original box with the tissue, no ziploc bags, no silica gel packs. I keep them in the closet with the door open so it doesn't get so hot but it does get pretty warm since I'm on the top floor of my building. So would ya'll say that its best to take out the tissue? Do you replace it with anything or just have the shoes touching the bare box, or should I put them in a ziploc bag when I'm not using them?

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

Did you guys know the 5 series trunk can hold 4 golf bags....OR quite a few Big Stages too!

damn wish i heard about the restock, i just want a pair of the aways! good job picking all those up though

Wow - woke up to way too many PM's to reply to all.

None of the shoes in the pic are for sale, sorry guys.

Back
Top Bottom