OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

y'all scared the crap outta me! lol, my DK's are fine. had them under my bed with original box and tissue paper.

Originally Posted by andfattoo

Originally Posted by zoomkobe14

Thanks Eastbay Rep!

Here's my second pair of V's
do5kp1.jpg
where did you cop the tee?

i googled it and first search came up..
http://www.mixunit.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=13667

You guys do realize it's inevitable. It's 2 different materials glued. That's glue that's yellowed.

And thanks again on the comments.

Originally Posted by Sois Frais G

Where can I find MDs in socal????

I'm not in socal, but these are in every Footlocker I've been to so I'm pretty sure you can probably find them there. Don't forget the 30 off 100 coupon!

Originally Posted by IRyBreadI

I'm not in socal, but these are in every Footlocker I've been to so I'm pretty sure you can probably find them there. Don't forget the 30 off 100 coupon!

the VIP discount?

Originally Posted by IRyBreadI

the VIP discount?
Yeah there's another thread on it.

mother !%+@$!! went to footaction today and the del sols are still 130. my city is prolly the only city that has um still at retail
laugh.gif
they only had the inlines, draft days, and homes for 99. might get the draft days. those are clean. hard to find varsity purple laces though. wish they kept the sample laces on um....

not many people in here with the draft days huh?

Copped the USA's for $88 at Footlocker.  Had to settle for a sz. 13 since they didn't have a 14
smh.gif
.  Does anyone know if they even come in a 14? because I've looked everywhere and couldn't find one.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

mother !%+@$!! went to footaction today and the del sols are still 130. my city is prolly the only city that has um still at retail
laugh.gif
they only had the inlines, draft days, and homes for 99. might get the draft days. those are clean. hard to find varsity purple laces though. wish they kept the sample laces on um....

Most stores in SoCal still have the Del sol's for retail.   My local footaction has the Inline, Homes, Draft Days, POP's, and the Aways for $99.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by NobleKane

laugh.gif

Most stores in SoCal still have the Del sol's for retail.   My local footaction has the Inline, Homes, Draft Days, POP's, and the Aways for $99.
Yeah, I'm waiting for these to drop as well so I can use them as my everyday hoop shoes. Hopefully it's soon in socal. Anyone know if some socal stores have the del sols marked down? Lakewood and Cerritos don't.

Picked up the UWR kobes and the navy blue USA shorts both for $145..I'm happy with that purchase..such a clean looking shoe

Del Sols are at a vegas nike factory store for 99.....check the outlet thread in retro.

Is there another 30 off going around? I saw a few mention it, sorry, I have been on a cruise for the last 9 days and missed a ton of releases and info all in between
frown.gif

Man I really wanna use the FTL coupon on some MD's but no stores have them in my area and I wanna see them in person first

Originally Posted by Regal Black

Copped the USA's for $88 at Footlocker.  Had to settle for a sz. 13 since they didn't have a 14
smh.gif
.  Does anyone know if they even come in a 14? because I've looked everywhere and couldn't find one.

Picked up the last size 14 at a HoH here in Dallas. They do come in that size.

Originally Posted by iLLGT2

Is there another 30 off going around? I saw a few mention it, sorry, I have been on a cruise for the last 9 days and missed a ton of releases and info all in between
frown.gif

There's a thread that has a $30 off $100 coupon each for FTL and FA.

Hmmm... Both my DKs and ASGs haven't yellowed at all and I just keep em in their original box with the tissue, no ziploc bags, no silica gel packs. I keep them in the closet with the door open so it doesn't get so hot but it does get pretty warm since I'm on the top floor of my building. So would ya'll say that its best to take out the tissue? Do you replace it with anything or just have the shoes touching the bare box, or should I put them in a ziploc bag when I'm not using them?

Back
Top Bottom