OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

smh.gif
Going to the mall tomorrow and don't know which pair I want to buy.Gonna use one of the coupons from FTL and FA. So which pair should I go with? I'm stuck between the blackouts, Miles Davis and maybe the USA (don't know if any stores in MOA got them yet).

Originally Posted by awsome blossom

Originally Posted by Mr NikeTalk Sr

yup im selling mine now HAHA and then ill get 3 pairs of iD's

yeah you can buy a car for what your charging on ebay
lol i need one of those too.. im prolly gotta take down the listing the end of this week and just wear em - i am getting some nice trade offers at the moment tho

Originally Posted by HOOD17

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

White/Black/Metallic Silver:

bf136f265035270f018a4ef87c1c2c7519bcd94e.bmp

Varsity Royal/White/Metallic Silver:

f5916f5c2b0541702285cdb894b6c20d0da4772b.bmp

Midnight Navy/White/Metallic Silver:

a9116a5f2c044b76206aaaa88f31fd09aff9f844.bmp

Varsity Red/White/Metallic Silver

3421615b290b477e25bc9108d3965b60162ac705.bmp

EastbayRep - Ray

b5e150808c1c628dbb007e3dc2e0595d9b3ef04.gif

damn man.... TBs gonna be copped too?....
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Man if the Kobe VI'S are nice I'll be broke by the end of 2010. Nike stays taking our money
frown.gif
The Purple/Black ones would look hot with a gold swoosh. Kinda like the Venoms. Could anyone photoshop that?

Originally Posted by kob8

Sorry, but I am not paying $300 for the bs aways. There is other heat more worthy of $300 than these IMO...
Don't get me wrong, the BS aways are clean, but not $300 clean.....
Congrats to those that got them....
***homie its ALL good if you spent that much,its your money so who @#$%^ cares***spend your earnings how you want it,be like the Birdman spending $2.5 Million for one stupid car,thats rediculous,thats a TON of food for the hungry AMERICANS especially homeless people,
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by al3x89

venomi.jpg

you could easily turn that shoe into a PE with a gold marker from the dollar store
wink.gif
This color is 5 times better than all the GR craps that Nike put out earlier this year for this shoe. POP, Home, Del Sol, Draft day etc
sick.gif

Originally Posted by KenJi714

Originally Posted by al3x89

venomi.jpg

you could easily turn that shoe into a PE with a gold marker from the dollar store
wink.gif
This color is 5 times better than all the GR craps that Nike put out earlier this year for this shoe. POP, Home, Del Sol, Draft day etc
sick.gif
Nice that color looks pretty sweet. I would totally cop that cuz i couldnt get the Venom IV's. Could somone photoshop it with a duller gold, like here: 
http://www.myairshoes.com/nike/kobe-debuts-zoom-kobe-iv-venom-vs-heat.html
http://www.myairshoes.com/nike/kobe-debuts-zoom-kobe-iv-venom-vs-heat.htmlThanks, im a noob with photoshop.

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by Mikkol109

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

yup...not surprised...my off size fetched near there...now i just gotta find my size if not im happy nonetheless....but you guys are right, surprisingly not many are listed....im very surprised...maybe people are holding off to get more later?? they just need to list my size and i can be happy again.
Wow and people were hating on me when I was selling them for $285 shipped...

You charged a fair price. Ppl don't know the outcome of a release now days. HOH or NikeTowns don't even wanna say how many pairs they received, so ppl don't know what they're risking. I'll be hitting you up next time. I woulda bought 2 pairs from you if I knew how bad it was to obtain these shoes. You charge a reasonable price.
Thats a very fair price indeed. Even more so for the crazy people that camped out 20 + hours... Factor in gas, parking charges, time and effort, and availability of the shoe. LOL @ some of you whiners for thinking you deserve a sweet friendly price after the actual release.  

damn. pulled out my dark knights that i had on ice to check them out and saw this.
frown.gif

img0179j.jpg

now i gotta be sure this does not happen to the big stages.

Originally Posted by deedeecee012

damn. pulled out my dark knights that i had on ice to check them out and saw this.
frown.gif

img0179j.jpg

Now you got me lookin' at my pairs.  Where and how did you store these?

Originally Posted by haza12d

Originally Posted by deedeecee012

frown.gif

img0179j.jpg

Now you got me lookin' at my pairs.  Where and how did you store these?
Happened to the pair I'm wearing now... hopefully Seaglow will take that off for me.

Got suspended, served my time. Now I came back like nut on your spine!

You guys can kill your sigs now - thanks for the love.

Back
Top Bottom