OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by never wear them

I'm looking to pay 300$, it's a comfortable amount for the aways in my opinion. But you better wear em.Hard to find a sz11 or 10.5
I'm kinda hesitate wearing shoes more than $100....dunno...it's just me........

I'm telling you.....if there is no restock on this Big Stage, don't expect to see them in $200 price range in the future.

Wise man said....
don't take stock advice from the stockholders..........
I'm hardaheerin' when it comes to you guys right now....
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by abstractability

Average price is around $300 (for the Aways) and that's even if you can find your size.... I think you either cough up the money and get them now, or pay even greater prices later on and their even less available than they are now...
remember the Da Vinci release? now you cant even find it even you are willing to pay 300.

Originally Posted by sogo

Average price is around $300 (for the Aways) and that's even if you can find your size.... I think you either cough up the money and get them now, or pay even greater prices later on and their even less available than they are now...
remember the Da Vinci release? now you cant even find it even you are willing to pay 300.
Exactly.  Good thing the Da Vinci's were ugly.

Originally Posted by sogo

Exactly.  Good thing the Da Vinci's were ugly.

"this" "+1" "co-sign" "fasho" "Holla" "You Aint Neva Lie"

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Yes, a White/Black colorway. I really wanted to ID a pair, but the team banks will do.

Thanks Ray Ray from the Eastbay.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
No problem. 
wink.gif

Originally Posted by nflowshoe

Eastbay Ref Rep thanks for the new info do you have the release date for the White/Black/Metallic Silver tb's?
All the shoes I listed are expected to be available during the first week of September.  Once we get closer to September, I can give out more details.

EastbayRep - Ray

I wasn't messing around by waiting for the aways to go down in price so I got my size 12 regardless of the rip off price. I'm glad that I did because I just don't see them popping up all of a sudden and they are nowhere to be found.

Originally Posted by KB24strikesagain

I wasn't messing around by waiting for the aways to go down in price so I got my size 12 regardless of the rip off price. I'm glad that I did because I just don't see them popping up all of a sudden and they are nowhere to be found.
Away is the hardest and the most expensive one to be found.....I'm relying on the restock on websites like kix-files, rmkstores, footalog, etc

Originally Posted by maluah

Originally Posted by KB24strikesagain

Away is the hardest and the most expensive one to be found.....I'm relying on the restock on websites like kix-files, rmkstores, footalog, etc
Even a restock on those sites will be 260-300 depending on your size and $30 shipping.

Sorry, but I am not paying $300 for the bs aways. There is other heat more worthy of $300 than these IMO...
Don't get me wrong, the BS aways are clean, but not $300 clean.....
Congrats to those that got them....

I'ts true that the BS away's are a really clean shoe but come on some people are trying to make there rent money reselling them,this people should get a real job
smh.gif

Originally Posted by nike4KJA05

ferrari, you have convinced me to grab some pop's now. They are too clean to pass up on.

Lol. Somebody convince me in getting Aways (GR). 
nerd.gif
 Still on the frickin' fence on those.

Originally Posted by DHD28

ferrari, you have convinced me to grab some pop's now. They are too clean to pass up on.

nerd.gif
Why though??   IMO, they are top 5 colorways from this line.  You can't pass these up, especially not for less than $100 with the Footaction or Footlocker coupon.

NWT, if you don't mind, let me convince this dude via your pics
laugh.gif

4369973014_5f49a6fc10_z.jpg

4505935630_8f422219ec_z.jpg

Originally Posted by DHD28

nerd.gif
There's still GR Aways around? I thought they were long gone by now. I should of got another pair when NT's had them marked down to $75
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom