OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Originally Posted by rukawa005

Originally Posted by Mr NikeTalk Sr

Originally Posted by kicksonmyfeet

dope i.d's above & does anyone know if there are still uwr's kobe V's left?
Nike Santa Monica
do u know much stock left or the sizes?
i see you are using the uwr as trade bait...copping another to keep i assume?
i got mine off eastbay which was great.. but just wanted to see how "limited" or "popular" the UWR's are/were.  and i'm still missing some DK's
ohwell.gif

what's a reasonable going price for the bs homes and aways? been seeing them fs at cl but kinda hesitant to pull the trigger.

USAs are definitely
pimp.gif
I'm holding back on buying another pair under the next big sale so hopefully it'll still be there.

Originally Posted by jdmralliart

Originally Posted by boogeda

what's a reasonable going price for the bs homes and aways? been seeing them fs at cl but kinda hesitant to pull the trigger.

How much are they at cl?
homes = $240-260 depending on the size
aways = $300 but not very much pairs on sale

Originally Posted by a019

Originally Posted by dimsum1

Originally Posted by NineSeventeen

This might seem like an odd request.  I know a lot of people copped multiple pairs of the Big Stages.  Does anyone have a spare BOX of the Big Stage - Home Colorway - Size 9.5.  Not the shoes.  Just the BOX.  I ordered the Big Stage Homes in 9.5 but the box came pretty mangled.  As a huge Kobe fan, I keep a lot of the "significant" shoes in collector's condition so I'd like to house these shoes in a box of the same condition.   I know a lot of you might have empty boxes laying around.  If you could help me out, I'd pay for the double-box shipping.  Thanks.
- Hairdryer over the box-tag
- slowly and carefully peel the box-tag off (the heat from the hair dryer will soften the glue)
- do the same to another nike box that you don't care for (actually, I'd do this step first so you have a clean shoe box that's ready for the kobe v box-tag)

- as soon as you remove the Kobe V Big Stage tag, stick it on the new un-mangled box

voila...just like new.
Ive always been wondering how to do that. thanks for the tip. can you do it with any box??
I did the same thing for my Bruce Lee. However, all I did was just peeled the label from my Inlines box, and swapped it with Bruce Lee label. The label seems not the "sticky" type where it'll ripped if you peel.

How much are they at cl?
VMCInc has BS Away sz10 pre-order for $300 plus shipping. I'd say $30 shipping.

What's CL? 

Originally Posted by maluah

How much are they at cl?
VMCInc has BS Away sz10 pre-order for $300 plus shipping. I'd say $30 shipping.

so is 300 the average price now on ebay for BS aways?
sick.gif

Personally I would pay up to $230 for BS and not a cent more....but I guess it really depends on how bad y'all want them and how unlikely you think it is for a whole bunch to pop up in a few months....

I'm praying for the latter.

I'm looking to pay 300$, it's a comfortable amount for the aways in my opinion. But you better wear em.Hard to find a sz11 or 10.5

i think the homes will drop in price to around 180-210. as for the aways 250-270. but theres always hope of finding a steal/restock somewhere down the road!

Average price is around $300 (for the Aways) and that's even if you can find your size.... I think you either cough up the money and get them now, or pay even greater prices later on and their even less available than they are now...

Back
Top Bottom