OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

what shoes??? all i see is a HOPA lol jk jk jk (for those who dont know im referencing that hoax where the girl quits using a dry erase board...so no offense to the girl in the pic or the dude... =)
laugh.gif
no offense taken.  Although I still think it should be HPOA

Originally Posted by Decepticon0

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

Originally Posted by sneakefreake

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

the blackouts on NDC http://store.nike.com/us/...318644/pgid-284957 

It says "product was not found or is no longer available".
They must had remove them from site but they were there tho
You can see them when you look at the new releases, but once you click on it, it says it's no longer available. It should pop up soon though 
nerd.gif

**#$ yeah! Been waiting on those to finally drop on NDC....gotta love swoosh!  

This might seem like an odd request.  I know a lot of people copped multiple pairs of the Big Stages.  Does anyone have a spare BOX of the Big Stage - Home Colorway - Size 9.5.  Not the shoes.  Just the BOX.  I ordered the Big Stage Homes in 9.5 but the box came pretty mangled.  As a huge Kobe fan, I keep a lot of the "significant" shoes in collector's condition so I'd like to house these shoes in a box of the same condition.   I know a lot of you might have empty boxes laying around.  If you could help me out, I'd pay for the double-box shipping.  Thanks.

Damn! 4 More Team Banks and Blk/Purple on top of the Home Del Sols, Inks and Wolf Greys!
and I still need Aston Martins, Big Stage Away & Aces! I am going to be so broke! I hate you Nike 
devil.gif

I thought I was almost done! haha

^^ They mos def look better with the nike red laces, has more of a pop to them....but

IMO...USAs>UWRs and it's not even close.

not feelin any of the TB's. which is fine with me. i have enough on my plate..having to find a pair of home & away BS and plan on doing 2 id's.

the USA's look real nice with the RED+ laces in them.

My consolation prize came in today. Dark Knights were waiting for me when I got home. Still can't bring myself to wear these.

Originally Posted by NineSeventeen

This might seem like an odd request.  I know a lot of people copped multiple pairs of the Big Stages.  Does anyone have a spare BOX of the Big Stage - Home Colorway - Size 9.5.  Not the shoes.  Just the BOX.  I ordered the Big Stage Homes in 9.5 but the box came pretty mangled.  As a huge Kobe fan, I keep a lot of the "significant" shoes in collector's condition so I'd like to house these shoes in a box of the same condition.   I know a lot of you might have empty boxes laying around.  If you could help me out, I'd pay for the double-box shipping.  Thanks.
- Hairdryer over the box-tag
- slowly and carefully peel the box-tag off (the heat from the hair dryer will soften the glue)
- do the same to another nike box that you don't care for (actually, I'd do this step first so you have a clean shoe box that's ready for the kobe v box-tag)

- as soon as you remove the Kobe V Big Stage tag, stick it on the new un-mangled box

voila...just like new.

USA's are smooth. Nike hooked it up with the all white toe and the matte eyestay. They look dope on.

2vm8vtw.jpg

my homes came in today. props to montemex3 for the hook up. sorry for the misunderstanding bro if you read this. i wasnt feeling the aways at first but now i need them to complete the set. dark knights were my favorite but now these homes take the trophy.

Originally Posted by dimsum1

Originally Posted by NineSeventeen

- Hairdryer over the box-tag
- slowly and carefully peel the box-tag off (the heat from the hair dryer will soften the glue)
- do the same to another nike box that you don't care for (actually, I'd do this step first so you have a clean shoe box that's ready for the kobe v box-tag)

- as soon as you remove the Kobe V Big Stage tag, stick it on the new un-mangled box

voila...just like new.
Ive always been wondering how to do that. thanks for the tip. can you do it with any box??

Originally Posted by SCOfoshO

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

what shoes??? all i see is a HOPA lol jk jk jk (for those who dont know im referencing that hoax where the girl quits using a dry erase board...so no offense to the girl in the pic or the dude... =)
laugh.gif
no offense taken.  Although I still think it should be HPOA
oops, yea you are right its HPOA hahaha

Back
Top Bottom