OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Aways are my second favorite colorway after the DKs, BS Homes, and BS Aways
laugh.gif

1f8yyu.jpg

my kobe collection

all 14s/15s

was hard to get some of those

blackouts had to get Xdr versions from asia

but i got what i wanted, unless something comes along on the cheap, im done on the vs

While we are playing this game, can anyone talk me into the Miles Davis? I swore I was done with the V, but after seeing the upcoming TB releases it is very clear that I'm not...

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

yup...not surprised...my off size fetched near there...now i just gotta find my size if not im happy nonetheless....but you guys are right, surprisingly not many are listed....im very surprised...maybe people are holding off to get more later?? they just need to list my size and i can be happy again.
Wow and people were hating on me when I was selling them for $285 shipped...

Originally Posted by Mikkol109

yup...not surprised...my off size fetched near there...now i just gotta find my size if not im happy nonetheless....but you guys are right, surprisingly not many are listed....im very surprised...maybe people are holding off to get more later?? they just need to list my size and i can be happy again.
mikkol thats probably bc you resell...i had to resell to buy my size from resellers
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Mr NikeTalk Sr

yup im selling mine now HAHA and then ill get 3 pairs of iD's

yeah you can buy a car for what your charging on ebay

You charged a fair price. Ppl don't know the outcome of a release now days. HOH or NikeTowns don't even wanna say how many pairs they received, so ppl don't know what they're risking. I'll be hitting you up next time. I woulda bought 2 pairs from you if I knew how bad it was to obtain these shoes. You charge a reasonable price.

mikkol thats probably bc you resell...i had to resell to buy my size from resellers
roll.gif

I told you numerous of times Drew.... Get rid of those damn Plastic Jordans and lebrons... Smh

Originally Posted by never wear them

You charged a fair price. Ppl don't know the outcome of a release now days. HOH or NikeTowns don't even wanna say how many pairs they received, so ppl don't know what they're risking. I'll be hitting you up next time. I woulda bought 2 pairs from you if I knew how bad it was to obtain these shoes. You charge a reasonable price.
Thank you. One thing though, I didn't get it from the States so I didn't take any of your potential pairs
tongue.gif

hahah i wasnt saying he wasnt charging a reasonable price for them Ed....im just trying to explain why people may have been hating on why he was charging that price....i agree his price was damn reasonable...my start was that price bc thats what ebay was selling them for....so i needed to make out even to buy my damn size 10....i wish i was called earlier in the raffle, so that maybe my size was still around but hey im lucky to have it called at all.

but i agree with you and mikkol.

as for my plastic jordans and lebrons I am trying to get rid of them!!! honest!!! wanna buy my stuff so i can be free of the plastic?? lol

ZK all the way....just ignore my recent oly 7 purchase ok edwin...give me a free pass...i just needed something to match my dream team jersey ok!!!! HONEST!!

The $285 was a reasonable price and more than reasonable for the Aways. Let's be honest no shoe should be that expensive but with the amount of them that were around (which was very few) that's worth it. If the dk's and bl's went for $200 then a shoe that Kobe won and beat the celtics with is easily worth $300 (yes I know we he won it with the Homes). To me being a Laker and Kobe fan, it's a must have.

^^^ well reasoned. esp the fact that no shoe should ever go for that price...i was surprised (even having been on NT and shoe game for so many years) to see people paying 300 for shoes...i know i couldnt and would seriously question my sanity if i did, unless it was a game worn shoe or something, maybe...i guess im not that much of a shoe head or something.

i know some guy named Adrian that drools over kobe shoes...i think he is lives in the OC.  Rumor has it that he also sells his body for kobes

Originally Posted by abstractability

Kobe's shoez r wack. Who wud want to spend money on dem neways

i know man... these shoes aren't worth it all!!! so that being said, I'll welcome everyone's collections of these really really terrible shoes! i won't even charge you guys for doing ya'll a favor 
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by never wear them

And that's why I respect ya selling price. You had to pay to have em shipped to you.... And you had to pay to ship them out.... And you have Paypal and eBay fees if applicable. You charged a fair price. Ppl don't know the outcome of a release now days. HOH or NikeTowns don't even wanna say how many pairs they received, so ppl don't know what they're risking. I'll be hitting you up next time. I woulda bought 2 pairs from you if I knew how bad it was to obtain these shoes. You charge a reasonable price.
Thank you. One thing though, I didn't get it from the States so I didn't take any of your potential pairs
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by KB24strikesagain

To me being a Laker and Kobe fan, it's a must have.

exactly. These are a must. Especially when you have 40+ pairs of this shoe alone.... How can u not get this shoe. I f'n camped out... Like, I really don't do that typa sh**

Back
Top Bottom