OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

what happened to your DK's???? maybe they were under direct sunlight or something like that... dude that sucks... i hope you can clean them...

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

Got suspended, served my time. Now I came back like nut on your spine!

You guys can kill your sigs now - thanks for the love.
Welcome back!

You nut on guy's spines? 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by AgentChaos

So are the UWR's only available at House of hoops?
NDC and select stores got them as well. I phone ordered a pair from a store called West in NYC that released them early on accident. 

^Really Dope IDs.

My dark knights have that same thing going on, just not as bad.

Originally Posted by never wear them

9b215786891a658cbd3869a6202baf0b0190c23.gif

edit*

this morning

4891212652_ab249b6e1a_z.jpg

4890613639_b4453cf974_z.jpg
i damn there pulled the trigger on a pair id'd exactly the same way without the speckle tho. now i see the speckle fits well. Nice ID there sir

Originally Posted by Decepticon0

You guys can kill your sigs now - thanks for the love.
Welcome back!
You nut on guy's spines? 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
roll.gif
  HAHAHAHA

Anyways, welcome back Mugen!!

Originally Posted by moneyallthetime

Originally Posted by haza12d

Originally Posted by deedeecee012

damn. pulled out my dark knights that i had on ice to check them out and saw this.
frown.gif

img0179j.jpg

now i gotta be sure this does not happen to the big stages.
Now you got me lookin' at my pairs.  Where and how did you store these?
Happened to the pair I'm wearing now... hopefully Seaglow will take that off for me.
i threw them in a hefty zip lock just for the hell of it (didn't have any more silica packs), and thats what happened.
tired.gif

^ I honestly don't think that was from a zip lock. I stored mine the same way I do all my shoes (in box, cool dark closet) and that started happening.
I got 99 Vs and 00 Concords, and plenty others stored the same way without problem.

Originally Posted by c4

^ I honestly don't think that was from a zip lock. I stored mine the same way I do all my shoes (in box, cool dark closet) and that started happening.
I got 99 Vs and 00 Concords, and plenty others stored the same way without problem.
yeah, i dont think its from the hefty either. my other shoes with clear soles have been stored the same way and have not yellowed. just bad luck i guess.

My UWR's were delivered yesterday from NDC, shipping seemed faster than normal.

Can't wait to get home to check them out.^Also curious to get home and check out my Dark knights, hoping mine are not yellowing/browning like the ones pictured.

Originally Posted by superman1007

Question are we able to use the $30 off on the UWR? And NWT awesome id's! Perfection at it's finest!

^if you could find them at a Footlocker/Footaction you should be able to use the coupon. But I haven't seen any at those stores.

Back
Top Bottom