OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by sogo

I am debating on POP or Blcakout. please help...
indifferent.gif
POPs because Kobe wore them...

they have the same colorblocking as the TB's... grey heelcup + grey lateral outrigger + White eyestay and forefront midsole + white swoosh .... wouldnt mind if those dropped

Adding to the clutter of BS images cuz I FINALLY got my pair... Thanks mr you know who you are... really REALLY appreciate it!
smile.gif

These are easily in my top 5...and dare I say my top 3! I love these! For all those who like the USA's better...Ill take your UWR's!

We need an all chrome Kobe V, haha

It's been a LONG LONG time since I've picked up anything due to wedding expenses but I finally got the UWR Kobe V, the USA GR is on it's way.

Serg....what up man? Nice pick ups!

Ferrari...nice pics! Aren't the Aces pretty much a chrome Kobe V?

Nice to see some new BS pick ups in here! Hopefully some of yall are finding decent deals on em!

Serg....what up man? Nice pick ups!

Ferrari...nice pics! Aren't the Aces pretty much a chrome Kobe V?

Nice to see some new BS pick ups in here! Hopefully some of yall are finding decent deals on em!

Been out of here for a while. Really feeling those UWRs, what type of release were those? HOH and NDC only?

UWR are niceee,if you're on the fence you should get them now,because they were a limited release and will be hard to find later. Ferrari6888,dope pics.
sarteaga0408 great pickup
pimp.gif

Damn you guy's posting pic's up of aways, I neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed a pair in my life to accompany my Homes
frown.gif
Found a pair for 260 shipped, really hate spending double but may have too, blah.

Back
Top Bottom