OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by Ferrari6888

These are easily in my top 5...and dare I say my top 3! I love these! For all those who like the USA's better...Ill take your UWR's!

We need an all chrome Kobe V, haha

Definitely love the UWR's I would have to agree they are up there...i wore mine today...niceee pics
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by sneakefreake

Originally Posted by rickyfong

hey guys, you know where i can still find a pair of ASG V's? i NEED them.
Me too.
tired.gif
My local Footaction and Footlocker here in TX still has them...not sure about the sizes though...

Footaction - (817) 467-6474
Footlocker - (817) 468-3903

Me too.
tired.gif
go to any footlocker or footaction and do stock locate. by the way, dont forget the coupon.

Originally Posted by WickedxCL

Me too.
tired.gif
My local Footaction and Footlocker here in TX still has them...not sure about the sizes though...

Picked up a pair in my sz 14 at a Footaction here in Dallas. If I remember correctly, they're $89.99, $74.99 after the coupon. 

Originally Posted by Dark Steel

Originally Posted by WickedxCL

Me too.
tired.gif

Picked up a pair in my sz 14 at a Footaction here in Dallas. If I remember correctly, they're $89.99, $74.99 after the coupon. 

I need to look for a pair at that price.
pimp.gif
nice pics Nice pics ferrari! Me personally I like them both.

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

what the heck is black knights?

wow just realized how stupid my post was. Sorry it was late and I just got off work. I think I'm gonna go ahead and pull the trigger on the USA's with the $30 off coupon. Can't beat $100

wow just realized how stupid my post was. Sorry it was late and I just got off work. I think I'm gonna go ahead and pull the trigger on the USA's with the $30 off coupon. Can't beat $100

I'm waiting for my UWR's to come and I have a pair of the USA's, so based on the pictures, I'd have to go with the USA's > UWR's. Maybe it'll change once my pair comes in later this week.

Originally Posted by UGcatcher2

but it was funny!!
laugh.gif

and the USA are
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by never wear them

Cool pics Ferrari. I still Think USAs are so much better tho. The uwrs are just bleh to my liking.

Thanks. I just do not like the red heel with the blue heel cup. It shouldve been all blue or all red. Just like with the toe piece, the heel should be all one color
And thanks to everyone else for the comments! 

Cool pics Ferrari. I still Think USAs are so much better tho. The uwrs are just bleh to my liking.

Thanks. I just do not like the red heel with the blue heel cup. It shouldve been all blue or all red. Just like with the toe piece, the heel should be all one color
Ain't that the truth?!  That ruined it for me on that shoe.  The color blocking scheme looks much nicer on the UWR.

Ain't that the truth?!  That ruined it for me on that shoe.  The color blocking scheme looks much nicer on the UWR.

I dono how everyone keeps claiming the UWR are so much better than the USA....
although it makes me happy coz that just means that there will be more USA's available later at a discount...

the print on the UWR's is gross...
and the lack of contrast is ditto....

then again, my taste is suspect.......free!

I still haven't seen the UWRs in person, but I love the USAs. The red/blue mesh is cool either way, but in the pics I'm not really feeling the dotted print.
Maybe that'll be different in person tho.

Finally bought some BS homes. I probably overpaid, but I'll forget about that as soon as they show up. can't wait

I hated that they used the red near the heel on USA's, and always liked the UWR's.

But when I saw the USA's at footaction for the 2nd time the other day, I almost copped. Shoe just looks very unique, i'll probably end up buying a pair since i chose to pass on UWR's at the time.

I don't want to dorp money on both either and $30 off helps

Back
Top Bottom