OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by Tjay

WSS did another price cut. Inlines and vdays for 99.99

Did all the WSS get them or are there specific WSS locations you know of?  Thanks...

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

Guys.. I'd like to make alter call.
Open house for prayer.
I think we should start praying for Kobe and the Lakers...
and especially a early prayer for game 3 when he debuts POP's... we all know what happens when he wears/debuts new shoes.
laugh.gif
 @ praying for "Black Jesus".

Originally Posted by DLEE2703

What is " decent " price for a pair of 11.5 bl's?

Would try and stay under 200.  Anything between 160-200 is probably reasonable.  I guess it really depends on how much you like/want them.  I wasn't in love with mine, and sold for about 170 as a reference point.  Good luck!

Originally Posted by DLEE2703

What is " decent " price for a pair of 11.5 bl's?

Would try and stay under 200.  Anything between 160-200 is probably reasonable.  I guess it really depends on how much you like/want them.  I wasn't in love with mine, and sold for about 170 as a reference point.  Good luck!

Thanks guys! I'm still looking on the bay and some of these cats must have been dropped on their head or something! $360+ shipping for some bl's!? G T F O! LOL

Originally Posted by moneyallthetime

Originally Posted by Tjay

SOCAL! WSS has Inlines and v-days for 109.99
Plus if you have it, you can use your student ID for 10% off. That's pretty much $110 out the door. Same thing as $100 + tax here. Take that Sawgrass!
hey ppl which WSS has them kobes for 109.99? because i havent noticed that price yet.

Originally Posted by deionandmelo

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by lakers911

Eastbay Rep, when do the draft days hit eastbay? I don't even see it on preorder yet but they seem to be popping up in stores already. Thanks!

After checking our system, I seen we are expecting a shipment of the Nike Zoom Kobe V "Draft Day" (86429100) in White/Orion Blue/Varsity Purple/Black on 5/10/10 for $129.99.

Do keep in mind all expecting dates, are subject to change.

EastbayRep - Paul
any other colors coming soon? 
At this time, the only other colorway we show coming in is the Nike Zoom Kobe V in Black/White/Del Sol (86429002). We are currently expecting the shipment for this shoe to come in around 6/14/10. Please note, this date is subject to change.

EastbayRep - Paul

Eastbay Rep, when do the draft days hit eastbay? I don't even see it on preorder yet but they seem to be popping up in stores already. Thanks!

After checking our system, I seen we are expecting a shipment of the Nike Zoom Kobe V "Draft Day" (86429100) in White/Orion Blue/Varsity Purple/Black on 5/10/10 for $129.99.

EastbayRep - Paul
At this time, the only other colorway we show coming in is the Nike Zoom Kobe V in Black/White/Del Sol (86429002). We are currently expecting the shipment for this shoe to come in around 6/14/10. Please note, this date is subject to change.

EastbayRep - Paul

complete failure on Nike's part to wait until 6/14 to release the Del Sols.....although it is my birthday...
smile.gif
Just in case you guys were looking for gift ideas for me....LOL

Originally Posted by jmizzo

EastbayRep - Paul

EastbayRep - Paul

complete failure on Nike's part to wait until 6/14 to release the Del Sols.....although it is my birthday...
smile.gif

my birthday is 6/15 
smile.gif

I might be doing this in the wrong thread, but am I the only one who thinks the AZK 4 Draft Day looks ten times better than the AZK 5 Draft Day?

I like these...

f50iv6.jpg

...a lot more than these

15dlyd1.jpg

Yes, the Kobe IV Draft Days look a lot better than the Kobe V's. I bet those Draft Day IV laces on the V's would look good though

Originally Posted by Decepticon0

Yes, the Kobe IV Draft Days look a lot better than the Kobe V's. I bet those Draft Day IV laces on the V's would look good though

Co-sign.

Draft day V's are up on NDC.

agreed Ron...i honestly think the 4s look better in half the colorways released on the V so far...i also think after playing in my V i prefer the IV for comfort, the V have been stiff to me, stiffer than the 2k4s especially given its suppose to have the exact same zoom setup, if not with a bigger zoom bag in the heel if im correct. Yet it is a stiffer ride, maybe i need to wear them more to break it in.

Ron, a lot of the colorways already are better than the V's that have released so far.

So I agree, Draft Day IV's over the V's.

Of most of the "duplicated" cw's,

I agree the 4 is usually better.

I do like the Del Sol V over the IV though.

Originally Posted by jmizzo

EastbayRep - Paul

EastbayRep - Paul

smile.gif

seriously, why so late? are they holding on to dub it as a POP finals shoe? man why can't they release this now lol

I can't figure out why Nike is waiting so long to drop the Del Sols either...

I have to go check the Draft Days in person. I like them, but may have to pass on them. (can't get em all like some of you guys)

Back
Top Bottom