OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Question. If they make a new CW for the finals will they be available as a GR and be on sites like eastbay or they will be exclusive and a hard to find?

Originally Posted by nbafreak24

Question. If they make a new CW for the finals will they be available as a GR and be on sites like eastbay or they will be exclusive and a hard to find?

If it's like last year's then it's limited!

how much are dk's goin for in Canada/Hongkong?
if anyone can let me know it will help me out a lot
happy.gif

Originally Posted by NikeShoeHead

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

I might be doing this in the wrong thread, but am I the only one who thinks the AZK 4 Draft Day looks ten times better than the AZK 5 Draft Day?

You're not the only one. For some reason the colors look more vibrant on the IV's... or it may be that the IV's colorblock well.
V > IV

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Originally Posted by nbafreak24

omg i went to my local foot locker today and i saw the homes in person. they look sick! didn't like them too much when i saw it in the photos and but they look amazing in person. I need to get them but don't have much cash, damn!

sell your body on the streets thats how NWT does it.

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

How much was that dk tee?
too much for your blood...just kidding, it was 14 something.
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
  I just might order that shirt, maybe some shorts if they still have them on sale.

Draft day V > iv's imo.

although i do agree that the draft day v's need a lace switch; fortunately i have a well worn out pair of draft day iv's that i can take the laces from
eek.gif

Originally Posted by innovazn2

how much are dk's goin for in Canada/Hongkong?
if anyone can let me know it will help me out a lot
happy.gif

They are $199 CDN which is about $195 USD.

I dunno about HK, but on eBay, the HK sellers are charging roughly $200-220 shipped to the US.

Hope that helps, and if it does, help me out, I'm looking for some DKs in 11.5.

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Originally Posted by Wings90

Speaking of the Del Sols, do we even have a release time frame? I know I haven't seen a concrete date, but what about a general idea?

I belive it's first saturday in June. But we may see them earlir since they are alreadty available in Europe.
Thanks.

Originally Posted by never wear them

im usually not the one to change laces... only ones that i actually changed were the v-days, but i changed them back.

im really liking this tho

at least abstracability is doing something constructive for the mean time...
anyone know where i can get away laces or inline laces without having to actually buy the shoe? thanks

Draft day V > Draft day IV
Chaos IV > Chaos V
Del sol IV > Del Sol V (the V's have a little too much white on the midsole)

but none the less, i cant wait til the del sols drop later this summer
smokin.gif

Aces look good KenJ

POP V > POP IV
Del Sol IV > Del Sol V
Ace V > Ace IV's
ASG V > ASG IV (may be along in this)
USC IV > USC V
Duke IV > Duke V
Inline V > Inline IV (may be alone in this)
Bulls IV > Vday V (same colors)
Draft Day IV > Draft Day V (pass on both)
MLK IV > MLK V
Chaos V > Chaos IV (may be alone in this)
Venom IV's > DK V's (both comic related: prob alone in this one)

So what's the word on the Kobe V released at The Montalbán Theatre? Did anybody cop a pair? Are they releasing in a wider release?

Maybe I'm being nitpicky, but has anyone else noticed that the lace holes aren't exactly centered with the Flywire loops? Some of mine are even bordering being punched through the Flywire loop. On the Lunarlite Vapor Tour, the holes are perfectly centered with even tighter tolerances and minimum clearance.

Zoom Kobe V:
r05o36.jpg

Lunarlite Vapor Tour:
9jfzf8.jpg

Back
Top Bottom