OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by c4

I can't figure out why Nike is waiting so long to drop the Del Sols either...

I have to go check the Draft Days in person. I like them, but may have to pass on them. (can't get em all like some of you guys)

Nike knows the Del Sol's were going to be sought after, so they gave us other colorways prior. 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by sho3tym

Of most of the "duplicated" cw's,

I agree the 4 is usually better.
+1

MLK IV > MLK V
Draft Day IV > Draft Day V
POP IV > POP V
Inline IV > Inline V
Del Sol IV > Del Sol V
Home Gradient  IV > Home V
Carpe Diem IV > Carpe Diem V (if it even releases)
Chaos = equally ugly for both the IV & V...lol

The only V CW like I think is better is the Aces. Oh, and the Away's are still the best CW for the V's!

Speaking of the Del Sols, do we even have a release time frame? I know I haven't seen a concrete date, but what about a general idea?

i wish i lived in LA.... I need to see the Lakers live again!!! my friends flew to LA the other to watch today's game live! stupid finals and term papers stopping me from tagging along!! haha

anyways back to the shoes!! yeah i have to agree that the iv's still kinda outclass the v's in the looks department.. which is good coz its saving me money! haha

gssazabi, nice tickets....Have an awesome time....
Look at the face value.... WoW.....

Originally Posted by shoehd

pimp.gif
thats sick man! have a great time at the game
Thanks bro. It will be fun. I'll be sitting right behind Lakers bench! Imma try to talk to Kobe lol

Originally Posted by kob8

gssazabi, nice tickets....Have an awesome time....
Look at the face value.... WoW.....

Well tickets usually cost more than face value, ESPECIALLY playoff games sigh. Hopefully it's worth it. I'll try to take pics of Kobe and his shoes and post here!

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

I might be doing this in the wrong thread, but am I the only one who thinks the AZK 4 Draft Day looks ten times better than the AZK 5 Draft Day?

You're not the only one. For some reason the colors look more vibrant on the IV's... or it may be that the IV's colorblock well.

Originally Posted by gssazabi

Originally Posted by shoehd

pimp.gif
thats sick man! have a great time at the game
Thanks bro. It will be fun. I'll be sitting right behind Lakers bench! Imma try to talk to Kobe lol

tell him to tell nike to release the del sols earlier! lol

have fun man!

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

Originally Posted by sho3tym

Of most of the "duplicated" cw's,

I agree the 4 is usually better.
+1

MLK IV > MLK V
Draft Day IV > Draft Day V
POP IV > POP V
Inline IV > Inline V
Del Sol IV > Del Sol V
Home Gradient  IV > Home V
Carpe Diem IV > Carpe Diem V (if it even releases)
Chaos = equally ugly for both the IV & V...lol

The only V CW like I think is better is the Aces. Oh, and the Away's are still the best CW for the V's!

you can't compare the home gradients to the home v's because we don't know what type of gradients nike has in store for us 
pimp.gif

but i do agree with your list.

Originally Posted by Wings90

Speaking of the Del Sols, do we even have a release time frame? I know I haven't seen a concrete date, but what about a general idea?

I belive it's first saturday in June. But we may see them earlir since they are alreadty available in Europe.

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Originally Posted by Wings90

I belive it's first saturday in June. But we may see them earlir since they are alreadty available in Europe.
Pardon my ignorance, but where is the rhyme and reason in releasing in Europe prior to US, or not simultaneously?  Is it as simple as "building the hype".  Maybe I am mistaken, but those who really want these wanted 'em two months ago, two weeks ago, and will still be clamoring in a month for 'em- me included, so whats the point?  I mean in all honesty, how many people on this thread would be doing cartwheels over the POP if they had their choice between those and the Del Sols- perhaps I have answered my own question right there- which is that delaying the DSols gives Nike a shot at selling the roughshod POPs to those who may have otherwise passed(definite pass for me).  In any case, I am a bit salty about no Del Sols and having to wait until Summer for them. Just my 1/2 cent. Sorry in advance for the rant

Originally Posted by lakers911

I like the Draft Day V's more than the Draft Day IV's though, maybe I'm the exception.
you are not the exception just the odd ball lol jk jk

anyways, got my second pair of Aces thanks to the longtime homie...you know who you are! thanks again compadre!

wifey picked up the kobe V puppet shirt for me (she thought it was cute, i thought it was perfect for a 10yr old, but i guess i must be 10 if i let her dress me lol) and got the kobe shirt at NTLA for the cheap...too bad i dont have the DKs, just liked how the logo looked on the back...took a pic with my purple heel custom away

thanks Gerrick!! hope all is well with you bro. it was drizzling here earlier hopefully its not a full on pour down

omg i went to my local foot locker today and i saw the homes in person. they look sick! didn't like them too much when i saw it in the photos and but they look amazing in person. I need to get them but don't have much cash, damn!

Originally Posted by nbafreak24

omg i went to my local foot locker today and i saw the homes in person. they look sick! didn't like them too much when i saw it in the photos and but they look amazing in person. I need to get them but don't have much cash, damn!

sell your body on the streets thats how NWT does it.

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

How much was that dk tee?
too much for your blood...just kidding, it was 14 something.

Back
Top Bottom