OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by enrique23

Originally Posted by shaft

they better be as good as you guys have been saying or I'm going to have to kick some butt. =)
so you bought them because of what people said?

yes.  people said that they are great shoes to play in...that you don't have to worry about them being low tops...lightest shoe ever.  I get opinions and then I purchase.

Do you just take Nike's word?

just got these,
big thanks to Joeyboy

what you guys think,
original laces, or lace switch with lower merion iv (3m) laces.

pimp.gif

CIMG0535.JPG

CIMG0530.JPG

CIMG0534.JPG

final product....

Aces with Lower merion IV laces
USCs with Aces laces

CIMG0538.JPG
CIMG0546.JPG

Originally Posted by hotbutter

what you guys think,
original laces, or lace switch with lower merion iv (3m) laces.

final product....

Aces with Lower merion IV laces
USCs with Aces laces

CIMG0546.JPG

W
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Wish i had those IV Ace laces... the V Ace laces look really good on the USC's as well!

Originally Posted by lakers911

Any update on the different eyestays for the same pair of Draft Days? Thanks guys!
from the many pictures i have seen and from different websites selling it, i believe it is meant to have different eyestays.

Guys.. I'd like to make alter call.
Open house for prayer.
I think we should start praying for Kobe and the Lakers...
and especially a early prayer for game 3 when he debuts POP's... we all know what happens when he wears/debuts new shoes.

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

Open house for prayer.
and especially a early prayer for game 3 when he debuts POP's... we all know what happens when he wears/debuts new shoes.

For sure! He better have the aways ready to switch kicks if they start off slow

^^ thanks for all the comments.
imo the switch with the USC makes them look a lot cleaner.

cant wait to see some purple laces on the "Draft DAys", itll add a certain "POP" to it

You guy's cost me a ton of money........ LOL Seeing your collection I decided to up mine

Had the DK's, 2 pair of Chaos, Inlines... Was in Philly for a Wedding then while heading home stopped off at Cherry Hill Mall/HOH in NJ... Went on a FRENZY , got the Ace's and Dukes I have wanted for a while (also my Akron Lebron VII's) and 2 pairs of the POP's... I need to stay away from NT lmao

Originally Posted by Tjay

SOCAL! WSS has Inlines and v-days for 109.99
Plus if you have it, you can use your student ID for 10% off. That's pretty much $110 out the door. Same thing as $100 + tax here. Take that Sawgrass!

Originally Posted by GZA73

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

Open house for prayer.

For sure! He better have the aways ready to switch kicks if they start off slow
We need it. Kobe needs it. Lakers need it. LOL

Wore my Aces for ball today for the first time. Incredible performance, I felt like a gazelle when running lol. I've never been too big of a fan of the "must have ankle support" school of thought, but maybe that's because I've never had anything happen to them. Regardless, they felt damn good!

Back
Top Bottom