OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by jmizzo

^ I hope so.... I heard some b-grades may hit some outlets too...

what's the general time frame of b-grades hitting outlets after release date? is there a rule of thumb? also, what about rtv'ed product like the iv's?  how long after they are returned do they show up at outlets?

I know it probably isn't an exact science but i just wanted to know if anyone had a general idea of when to start looking for them. 

saw the draft days just a little bit ago at the nike here...
and man it changed my mind, but only 1 pair for me
atleast if that's if i scoop... gametime decision -____- haha

minor production flaws such as excess glue or whatnot... but honestly you can barely even notice it.

Originally Posted by GZA73

Originally Posted by jdub562

Hope we get some of those DK's from Canada if they sit.

Let's do a road trip.

Inlines at outlet for $99 is still too much.

LOL, lets do it. If they go down to like $79.99 then we can talk.

ok i went to the store today to check out the pops didnt c them, but i saw the last pair of aways. they were my size, i know i manager there so he could hook me up with the discount. all in all they will come out to 94 bucks. gotta wait til the weekend tho.

Originally Posted by KobeFan21

This was posted in the outlet THREAD kobe v inlines at sawgrass fsr 99.99
Amazing, considering I gave up going there long ago ... they never had anything good. 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by lakers911

Eastbay Rep, when do the draft days hit eastbay? I don't even see it on preorder yet but they seem to be popping up in stores already. Thanks!

After checking our system, I seen we are expecting a shipment of the Nike Zoom Kobe V "Draft Day" (86429100) in White/Orion Blue/Varsity Purple/Black on 5/10/10 for $129.99.

Do keep in mind all expecting dates, are subject to change.

EastbayRep - Paul

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by lakers911

Eastbay Rep, when do the draft days hit eastbay? I don't even see it on preorder yet but they seem to be popping up in stores already. Thanks!

After checking our system, I seen we are expecting a shipment of the Nike Zoom Kobe V "Draft Day" (86429100) in White/Orion Blue/Varsity Purple/Black on 5/10/10 for $129.99.

Do keep in mind all expecting dates, are subject to change.

EastbayRep - Paul
any other colors coming soon? 

what up tjay! yeah likin' the chaos! it'll probably be the first kobe v that i'll be un-ds-ing.

i'll use u as one of my ref.

Back
Top Bottom