OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Before playing in them...daylight pics (well it was early morning)

pimp.gif

I really want to do this to my pair now as well. I wasnt a fan of the yellow heel. I am scared though cause once you start, theres no turning back

well...after a lot of hulabaloo, I bought some DK V on eBay...they better be as good as you guys have been saying or I'm going to have to kick some butt. =)

I'll post pics when they arrive.

Originally Posted by shaft

they better be as good as you guys have been saying or I'm going to have to kick some butt. =)
so you bought them because of what people said?

Originally Posted by Ferrari6888

Before playing in them...daylight pics (well it was early morning)

pimp.gif

I really want to do this to my pair now as well. I wasnt a fan of the yellow heel. I am scared though cause once you start, theres no turning back
haha you are telling me!! i did dab a small test mark on the inside upper corner and when i saw the color matched perfectly i just went at it...it was difficult at first getting all the nooks and crannies but the paint eventually filled in for the most part, just gotta get good coats and several and it should be sweet.  im glad i did it, it was my playing pair anyways...wanted to stand out a little so to speak.

For people familiar with how this works, will it get increasingly more difficult to find rare colorways like the DK/Chaos/Bruce Lee over the next few months, or will there be a constant (but still low) supply through eBay and other sources?

Originally Posted by answer348

For people familiar with how this works, will it get increasingly more difficult to find rare colorways like the DK/Chaos/Bruce Lee over the next few months, or will there be a constant (but still low) supply through eBay and other sources?

The Bruce Lees are gonna get really hard to find but the Dark Knight and Chaos should be ok for a few months since they are  a GRs in Canada

Originally Posted by peks03

^the DK's seemed to be everywhere in HK as well.

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Originally Posted by answer348

The Bruce Lees are gonna get really hard to find but the Dark Knight and Chaos should be ok for a few months since they are  a GRs in Canada

dang shame....Nike did US wrong

DKs aways and chaos are still at the displays of several stores here in the Phils as well...BLs are now almost extinct thou...

Originally Posted by Groady Wang

Would anybody so kind as to post the Footlocker sku for the Homes, just went through the past 12 pages and couldnt seem to find it. Thanks in advance.

dang shame....Nike did US wrong
it's all about the marketing.  the more limited you make something the higher demand especially here in the U.S.   

Originally Posted by al3x89

there's a ton of DK's in Canada... well there was last month when i got my pair.
According to Mister Friendly's earlier post, they were released as a GR up in Canada. (Does this mean the US will see a restock if they sit?)

Back
Top Bottom