OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

That's because Durant wasn't used to playing up against tougher D. He might be the best defender he's seen to this point, but that doesn't mean he's exceptional against Durant. Durant's air balls haven't been because of Artest. Off memory, they were open 3's. A player can't be blanketed and score 32 points.

I can't access that Google spreadsheet at work, can someone post the colorways pretty please?

I am disappointed in the Kobe V POP..it looks too much like the aways..and therefore will most likely not b copped until it's really cheap or my aways are beat to death..

Nike dropped the ball on these..

Originally Posted by CFC24

POP V > POP IV
Del Sol IV > Del Sol V
Ace V > Ace IV's
ASG V > ASG IV (may be along in this)
USC IV > USC V
Duke IV > Duke V
Inline V > Inline IV (may be alone in this)
Bulls IV > Vday V (same colors)
Draft Day IV > Draft Day V (pass on both)
MLK IV > MLK V
Chaos V > Chaos IV (may be alone in this)
Venom IV's > DK V's (both comic related: prob alone in this one)
I agree on everything except:
Draft Days, VDay, and DK.....

Good list......

The game last night was AWESOME! Experiencing playoff atmosphere inside the Staples Center was something truely special.
Here are some pics I took from last night of Kobe wearing Homes. Sorry if the pics weren't that clear I was kinda buzzed lol

POP IV > POP V
Del Sol V > Del Sol IV
Ace V > Ace IV's
ASG IV > ASG V
USC V > USC IV
Duke IV > Duke V
Inline IV > Inline V
Bulls IV > Vday V
Draft Day IV > Draft Day V (pass on both)
MLK V > MLK IV
Chaos IV > Chaos V
DK V's > Venom IV's

My opinion. Im not a fan of white based/soled shoes but the pop iv's are the exception. Dk over venoms easy, there were just too many black purple colorways of the iv and the blue is a breath of fresh air.

Originally Posted by dmxgod

I am disappointed in the Kobe V POP..it looks too much like the aways....

Yeah but with a clear sole
pimp.gif
  that alone does it for me....

But the Aways are nicer tho...

MSRP on the VIs: $130!

Very happy about this. I'm also lead to believe they will be lows again too, at that price point but you never know since Hyperdunks were $110.

$130? And possisbly Kobe's own box? I'm all for it. I hope they make 2 models though, lows and highs and market them equally. Would be nice to see Kobe with more sig shoes like Nike does with Lebron.

Here's the info for the Kobe VI's I got from the other site via post by ajordanxi
Zoom Kobe VI 
429659-001 Black/Varsity Red-White 
$130.00 

Zoom Kobe VI 
429659-002 Black/Dark Grey-White-Del Sol 
$130.00 

Zoom Kobe VI 
429659-004 Black/Varsity Royal-White 
$130.00 

Zoom Kobe VI 
429659-005 Dark Grey/Glass Blue-Vibrant Yellow-Chrome 
$130.00 

Zoom Kobe VI 
429659-006 Metallic Pewter/Black-Crimson-Purple 
$130.00 

Zoom Kobe VI 
429659-100 White/Neutral Grey-Concord-Black 
$130.00 

Zoom Kobe VI 
429659-101 White/Cool Grey-Concord-Black 
$130.00

[font=arial, sans, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font='Times New Roman', sans, sans-serif]
[/font]

Swingshot, thanks for the Excel list. Nice to see all the stuff dropping Spring 2011
smile.gif

For the lazy folks who didn't look at the list, here are your spring AZK VI colorways:

429659-001 Black/Varsity Red/White (VDay?)
429659-002 Black/Dark Grey/White/Del Sol
429659-004 Black/Varsity Royal/White (Duke?)
429659-005 Dark Grey/Glass Blue/Vibrant Yellow/Chrome
429659-006 Metallic Pewter/Black/Crimson/Purple
429659-100 White/Neutral Grey/Concord/Black
429659-101 White/Grey/Concord

Originally Posted by mike2389

gssazabi. awesome pics. i couldnt spot you though. lol.

lol If you by chance recorded the game I was twirling the yellow Lakers towel in the air whever Lakers were shooting freethrow in the first half lol

Saw the PoPs in person and I personally can't get past the pattern on them. I'd almost want to get em and customize them, but nah

Originally Posted by c4

Saw the PoPs in person and I personally can't get past the pattern on them. I'd almost want to get em and customize them, but nah

This. I love the V's but after seeing the print in person it just seems like an eye sore, but other than that the shoe is awesome

Originally Posted by Decepticon0

Here's the info for the Kobe VI's I got from the other site via post by ajordanxi
Zoom Kobe VI 
429659-001 Black/Varsity Red-White 
$130.00 

Zoom Kobe VI 
429659-002 Black/Dark Grey-White-Del Sol 
$130.00 

Zoom Kobe VI 
429659-004 Black/Varsity Royal-White 
$130.00 

Zoom Kobe VI 
429659-005 Dark Grey/Glass Blue-Vibrant Yellow-Chrome 
$130.00 

Zoom Kobe VI 
429659-006 Metallic Pewter/Black-Crimson-Purple 
$130.00 

Zoom Kobe VI 
429659-100 White/Neutral Grey-Concord-Black 
$130.00 

Zoom Kobe VI 
429659-101 White/Cool Grey-Concord-Black 
$130.00

[font=arial, sans, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font='Times New Roman', sans, sans-serif]
[/font]

Yeah I seen that I can't wait for the pic of the ZKVI to surface

I have a QUESTION:

What happened to the Da Vincis?

There were pairs on eBay 3 weeks ago?? BINs of $210 and $220.

I haven't heard anything about them and I've read that they're supposed to be dropping in greater numbers.

ANY help with this would be cool.

Just picked up the POP's (pics coming) today and they are really nice in person. I said easy pass at first, and now I think they look hotter than the aways. Funny story how I got them though...

Went into FTL with a pair of Inline's I got with the $30 off coupon and tried to exchange them for the POP's, knowing I'd probably have to pay the $5 difference. Saw someone returing a pair of POP's whilst wearing them (look smokin' on feet). When it was my turn to talk to the employee I told him I wanted to excahnge the Inlines and look around. Waited a bit, then asked him for the "black Kobe's on the wall." He told me I'd have to wait a week since they were a new release and wouldn't give me a gift card, so I just said I'd come back next week. Got home and much to my surprise... the FTL employee put POP's in my bag! Must have been the POP's the dude I saw wearing them was returning. Wrong size, so I just went to another FTL to get my size
smile.gif
Good day lol!

Originally Posted by c4

I feel the same way. Saw them last night, wanted to purchase, just couldn't get myself to do it. The pattern bugs me. Draft days on the other hand...

Back
Top Bottom