OFFICIAL: Zoom Kobe V ID - release 12/25/09 POST DESIGNS HERE!

Originally Posted by jmizzo

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Originally Posted by 1lov2thosewitshoes

dsc7159copy.jpg
I might have to copy this - nicely done.

Are those Del Sol 4 laces?
bruce lee laces...the del sol 4 laces look flatter than that...

Yeah i took the yellow laces out of my bruce lees to highlight the gold accent. I hooked them with some whites today and liked them that way as well. The motivation obviously came from the iDs he wore during the Thunder series, i thought those were a little too bland so i went with this. Real happy with how they came out, the sun brings the Chaos print nicely as well.

^^can we get some close ups of the chaos print if you don't mind/when you get a chance?

Finally came in... sorry for OD pictures, but these came out A LOT better than I expected
Synoun was my cousin who passed away my freshman year in hs so about 6 years ago and she taught me everything so yeah

auw3rc.jpg

2dsiqg4.jpg

30jk19d.jpg

k9asdu.jpg

23kekq0.jpg

24pyxdg.jpg

308a651.jpg

Getting a pair just in time for my B-day, with my favorite colors. I was wondering if the China Wallpaper graphic is the best?

al3x89-
haha i'll take that as a compliment
was into photography in hs then kinda got lazy and busy with life haha
it's amazing what a dslr and photoshop can do though with minor touchups

lol ya i know ^

and FriscoSoLE09, those are clean. there really isn't the 'best' graphic. it's all about opinion. personally, i think they're all tacky...

china wallpaper graphic >
imo, without a graphic the shoe looks kinda plain if you don't have colors to make the shoe pop. for example, usa iD's don't need graphics

idk abotu the graphic and which is best, it depends on the shoe itself and what'll fit, imo
as for graphics in general i agree, it will make the shoe pop out more unless the shoe itself doesn't need it cuz of hte colors

These are all nice.  Yall are doin it well.  I cant wait for my pair.

C O O K # 45
get fit.

Dom.... You already know. Those look dope.

And nice knicks. Ima do one with those colors but I need me some moolah first.

Thanks for the comments on the Knicks inspired pair yall.

Definitely lookin to do another pair or 2, and seein more designs from everyone else...

Originally Posted by never wear them

Dom.... You already know. Those look dope.

And nice knicks. Ima do one with those colors but I need me some moolah first.

I was wondering when you'd run out of money. Ordering a new pair of ids every week lol

Lol. JB is taking my money right now.... And I'm addicted to lunar running kicks. The zk5 has gassed me up a bit. Gotta save up, and Im seriously running outta room to put my shoes in.

Thanks yall... hah I was wondering the same thing about you ed, your money situation lol
i need to grab those lunar rejuvenate x prestos also, waiting for a drop at the es tho

my ID's should get here tomorrow. i broke out my del sol ID's today. gonna go watch the game today with the boys. go lakers!

Back
Top Bottom