OFFICIAL: Zoom Kobe V ID - release 12/25/09 POST DESIGNS HERE!

thanks guys...pair number 3 and 4 should be here next week and i should be ordering #5 at the end of the week also

Originally Posted by aceofjays

Originally Posted by s dubl

here you go Ed...I think Im going to regret not getting clear sole on any other ID I order.

1563gg4.jpg

Raw.

I need these 
eek.gif
pimp.gif

^ get someone to order them for you... i'm in canada and will be expecting my pair soon! can't wait.

Those Dirk IDs are sweet.  You should mail them to Nowitzki and then maybe he wouldn't be sitting @ home fishing if he had Kobe shoes on.

C O O K # 45
get fit.

My latest ID's... this is number 6. dubbed them the Redeems... for obvious reasons.
I decided to start/make a set after my 2nd ID (all blue)

2gw6vk8.jpg

d5xlg.jpg

j9vevt.jpg

30a8ex4.jpg

m7ioz.jpg

m74y3d.jpg

I guess you can tell what the third and final piece of the set will be

ID # 7 coming this week

Dope Darryl. I like those.
pimp.gif

but whatsup with that dudes leg on your bed?...... Please tell me he's your brother (from a different mother)

Originally Posted by never wear them

Dope Darryl. I like those.
pimp.gif

[color= rgb(0, 255, 0)]but whatsup with that dudes leg on your bed?...... Please tell me he's your brother (from a different mother)[/color]

laugh.gif
  socks off and all....getting a lil comfy? 
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

dope man..I like those!

^^ now adays it's usually like 3 weeks or 3 weeks and some change

after the "Your Product is being manufactured" email is received (about 2-4 days from actually ordering the ID) ... then it takes about 2 - 2 1/2 weeks before you get the "Your Order Has Shipped" email..then on average..it takes about 6 days until it arrives at your doorstep..

this is all of course..based off my 2 experiences with NIKE ID ZKV Products

ordered: may 13
shipped: june 1

still gotta be shipped to canada once they make their pit stop in the US (smh nike..)

waiting impatiently.

i've ordered 4

1st - 5 1/2 weeks
2nd - 3 1/2 weeks
3rd - 3 1/2 weeks
4th - will end up being 5 weeks, i ordered 4/29 and i should get them by thursday

so the average for me would be a little over 4 weeks

I'm pulling the trigger on a pair this week, finally.  I'm narrowed down to 3 colorways.

C O O K # 45
get fit.

I'm pulling the trigger on a pair this week, finally.  I'm narrowed down to 3 colorways.

C O O K # 45
get fit.

Back
Top Bottom