OFFICIAL: Zoom Kobe V ID - release 12/25/09 POST DESIGNS HERE!

I just cant get myself to truly like the pairs with a different midsole forefoot color. where it's not the same as the eyestay or midsole. I dunno just doesn't flow right to me. other than that those are sick man. I wish you could make the speckles any color, not just whats on the forefoot

i know the feeling tcman...
it just almost divides the shoe and breaks the flow, but just gotta make with what's given right?

i like how its divided. on never wear them's pair you got the black and white going in and out. i don't think they would be nearly as nice if the forefoot was white.

i finally got my "shipped" email for #4. they're similar to nwt's pair with the purple exotic print. hopefully they're here next tuesday or wednesday.

Originally Posted by austin066

i like how its divided. on never wear them's pair you got the black and white going in and out. i don't think they would be nearly as nice if the forefoot was white.

i finally got my "shipped" email for #4. they're similar to nwt's pair with the purple exotic print. hopefully they're here next tuesday or wednesday.

exactly what I wanted.... I coulda easily matched the front midsole to the eyestay like my other pairs...... I just sorta wanted a "checkered" feeling to em... If u really think about it and look at it... This is my wildest pair yet. No coordination what so ever.... But the 3 main colors remained in their place. I shoulda done the toe cap black tho

Originally Posted by never wear them

smh at ups on this one.... i was supposed to get these on saturday... barely got em today... i went off on the stupid rep over the phone... "release my godamn package" lol

anyways, I like these a lot....

Moneylicious can agree with me on this when i say that the scale print is F'n DOPE.... so damn detailed.
4646538388_99ea9616d8.jpg

818 area code
smokin.gif
 (look how detailed the muthaf'n print is....smh...
pimp.gif
)

4646541024_34d254f5bb_b.jpg

this is how the purple print looks like

cancelled my 7th id... gona have to order next week, gotta get me some air jordans
laugh.gif
6rqzbr.jpg

told ya shaun they'll be here soon!
the race begins... unfortunately like i said you get yours shipped to you =[

sick iD's, nwt. ppl will definitely be kicking themselves for not iD'ing more zk5's while they're up lol.
i'm thinking about making another iD, this time with the kobe code graphic. does anyone know if it comes out good? i remember there were some iD's with it but i'm too lazy to search through the 120+ pages.

edit: nvm i found some pics on another site. about to iD my 2nd pair sooner or later.

pair #2...mavs inspired colorway (my favorite team) tried to use all the colors i could neptune blue check looks ok maybe should have made it royal but nevertheless...i am happy with them...
219xhcj.jpg

2dhtfdv.jpg

vdg0lf.jpg

Dirk on the tongue ID( my favorite player and my nickname)
255tb86.jpg

20j4y76.jpg

30t5k49.jpg

pic of the icy soles....kinda regretting that this was the only id that i did with the clear sole
726q2u.jpg

Thanks again y'all and lol at DLEE. Don't get the gifs meaning but lol
Its the hangover. mike tyson was saying " Nice" when they stole the police car. lol

Ed/Dirk...dope IDs
smokin.gif

I'm debating making another pair...have no idea what, but its on my mind lol.

Chris!!!! sickkk. they came out very nice... my next ids have arrived but im in ATL on vacation for memorial weekend... ill post pics monday

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

Ed - Continuing to hold it down for the west side! lol
D - Where you at?!
Daryl is in Atlanta on vacation.

All of the IDs out there are so nice!

nice ids fellow mavs fan! but yeah maybe royal wouldve been better on the swoosh, nonetheless great design

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

Ed - Continuing to hold it down for the west side! lol
D - Where you at?!

D ain't want it with me right now.....

Tony.. im in ATL.. on vacation. I will be back Monday sometime and I believe 2 ids will be waiting for me to open and glare and be amazed at.
John- its crazy out here
Ed- imma do you like Kobe did Dwight his first year... its only right.

Everybodies ID's are sick..
I dont really share my ID's/ colorways until they arrive.. but I think when I order number 8... imma share with you guys.. I have a little set going on.. you guys will see when i post pics of my ids when i get home

Back
Top Bottom