OFFICIAL: Zoom Kobe V ID - release 12/25/09 POST DESIGNS HERE!

Just placed an order for my pair
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by drchipinski

^ordered for summer games....will post pics in about 4 weeks.
I've been considering a pair VERY similar to that to play in as well. difference was the laces were grey and swoosh outline was white. excited to see how yours turn out

Close to the pair I just got...
2dl59go.jpg

Quick cell phone pic...I'll take some better pics this weekend.
All I need is some black laces for em

^^maybe after they start to create em? I'm not sure I've never checked?

dsc7158copy.jpg

dsc7157copy.jpg

dsc7159copy.jpg

dsc7163copy.jpg

Finals 09-Twenty10 can only come once....This is the "Game of Death," Lakeshow look ready and so am I. 07-08 revenge LETS GET IT! LAKESHOW!!

pair #'s 3 and 4 came in today i just picked them up too tired to take pics and post them up so ill do it tomorrow sometime

Originally Posted by DiRkNaStY41

pair #'s 3 and 4 came in today i just picked them up too tired to take pics and post them up so ill do it tomorrow sometime

Y tomorrow? It's Saturday tomorrow....... do it Now. Im at work... Entertain me please.

haha, edwin needs more ideas -___-
I NEED TO GET MY PAIR! lol
few more hours then they'll be in my hands.

Originally Posted by never wear them

Y tomorrow? It's Saturday tomorrow....... do it Now. Im at work... Entertain me please.

haha this popped into my head when i read your comment ed
are-you-not-entertained.jpg

Alright so here is pair #3...Got the inspiration for it while watchin the NCAA tournament this year.....West Virginia was wearing a lot of Kobe V's i figured i would make an id pair with their colorway(wanted to make a UNC colorway but those colors arent an option for the kobe V, probably because of his duke ties lol)
1zmntap.jpg

10cqmv7.jpg

2aaftzb.jpg

2j1s7xl.jpg

(Grandfather's Name)
6gfse9.jpg

20p29mf.jpg

Pair #4...Got the inspiration from seeing Channing Frye wear the ZKV throughout the season...plus the PHX colorway looks good on most shoes so i went on nike id and made them and i liked them enough to pull the trigger on them.....
nn9xs6.jpg

2a7igc2.jpg

259e5js.jpg

t70rup.jpg

33k3qkg.jpg

(Dad's name)
2ppmv7m.jpg

I like the suns CW but would have gone with a white midsole
the white/silver pair is pretty clean too!

Pair #4...Got the inspiration from seeing Channing Frye wear the ZKV throughout the season...plus the PHX colorway looks good on most shoes so i went on nike id and made them and i liked them enough to pull the trigger on them.....
nn9xs6.jpg

2a7igc2.jpg

259e5js.jpg

t70rup.jpg

33k3qkg.jpg

(Dad's name)
2ppmv7m.jpg

NIIICE
pimp.gif

can't beat the orange/purple combo

The new Warriors logo is out and they are going back to the old colors of blue and gold. Thank God! haha.

Bobcats version is pretty cool

Back
Top Bottom