OFFICIAL: Zoom Kobe V ID - release 12/25/09 POST DESIGNS HERE!

That Knicks CW is fiiiiiiire
eek.gif

1lov2thosewitshoe...thanks for the pics!

here's some better pics of my IDs.

2wn0fvc.jpg

20sek38.jpg

2928s3b.jpg

rh6dy9.jpg

2ut6r11.jpg

nerd.gif

33cakx2.jpg

Nice!! I like those. The white sole is a very nice touch. I like those dude. I have something very similar in my locker but w/o the del sol swoosh.

SDUBL- So this is where you've been hiding?  Nice iDs btw.......Liking them all, but just cant seem to pull the trigger on any....

...back to TAF I go
laugh.gif

Nice!! I like those. The white sole is a very nice touch. I like those dude. I have something very similar in my locker but w/o the del sol swoosh.

wow didnt think the IDs would be worth it for 160 but these pictures you guys are posting are making me think otherwise... nice job.

Thanks for all the love on the shoe outcome. I wanted something simple and clean so i meshed the Kobe III MVP with a little Kobe V Thunder iD touch. IMO i think the quality of the iDs betters over time from initial release on Nike iD? For anyone whos still on the line of cop/no cop.

finally got my ID's today. i got obviously got the inspiration from the oreo 6's. i'm happy with the way they came out but i was expecting a white clear sole. i found out about the switch they made to the black clear soles once i had already ordered them. white clear soles would of set these off but they look cool with the black soles too.
i call these my kobe oreos a.k.a. "one more cookie".

^^^Im sure its the same outsole, they just made it so if you use a black midsole it will be black underneath instead of white (whcih looked tacky imo) Im not a fan of the oreo VIs, but those came out
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Steve Cash

Originally Posted by 1lov2thosewitshoes

Originally Posted by s dubl

^^can we get some close ups of the chaos print if you don't mind/when you get a chance?
Detail Chaos print/Wht lace.

dsc7171copy.jpg

these are

eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. dope man, by far the best ID's i''ve ever seen. easy.

My 7th kobe V ID. I think these came out great. Nice summer shoe. I completely love how they came out. 1-2 more ID's then i'm waiting for new colors to drop....

25hekic.jpg

309oj6b.jpg

2vl1if4.jpg

65sv4n.jpg

5ts3yt.jpg

^^ digging the OKC Thunder colorway man... just niceness.... a blue (royal or neptune) / orange ID has to be in the works for me in the next month or so lol

lol i see some nice ones here

but i see more of ugly shoes in this thread.

not everyone can design , what i just realized. lol

my hookup from the states received my pair yesterday
nerd.gif
pimp.gif
pretty much the same ID's that kobe wore in the playoffs, but not purple (and white sole instead)

i'll be one of the few in canada with a pair of kobe ID's (i don't really know anyone else but there's prob a few out there).

pimp.gif

the sole is so clean...

Back
Top Bottom