OFFICIAL: Zoom Kobe V ID - release 12/25/09 POST DESIGNS HERE!

5k23xz.jpg

pimp.gif

sorry if its off-topic but does anyone knw where i can pick up a pair of Blk laces for the Zoom Kobe 1's??

Originally Posted by gentry187

finally got my ID's today. i got obviously got the inspiration from the oreo 6's. i'm happy with the way they came out but i was expecting a white clear sole. i found out about the switch they made to the black clear soles once i had already ordered them. white clear soles would of set these off but they look cool with the black soles too.
i call these my kobe oreos a.k.a. "one more cookie".

@$*% those are fresh! I like them even more than my own iD's. Bravo.

Originally Posted by andfattoo

Why did they change the white clear soles to the black clear sole?

it should have been like that from the beginning... it depends on which mid sole you pick.

if you picked a black mid sole before, it would be white underneath. that through off the shoe IMO.

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by FriscoSoLE09

Do you guys think the kobe code graphic is any good?

it's aaaiiitte... Simple/plain and clean if that's what your going for.

Yeah cause I'm trying to decide between that and the China wallpaper and I've seen up close pics of them and the graphic seems nice.

Do you guys think the kobe code graphic is any good?

sure...if you like adding dookie or poo or $#!+ or dung or crap or tae or shaiza or phesis or defication or any of the above mentioned.  but that goes for any of the g(c)raphics on the zkv id

finally got my ID's today. i got obviously got the inspiration from the oreo 6's. i'm happy with the way they came out but i was expecting a white clear sole. i found out about the switch they made to the black clear soles once i had already ordered them. white clear soles would of set these off but they look cool with the black soles too.

Thats the black clear sole option right? I'm about to order mine and I'm making sure that's what its going to look like.

Thats the black clear sole option right? I'm about to order mine and I'm making sure that's what its going to look like.
you can't choose whether you want a black clear sole or white... it depends on which midsole you pick.

Originally Posted by al3x89

you can't choose whether you want a black clear sole or white... it depends on which midsole you pick.
Yeah, I chose a black midsole

You did a helluva job on these.

thanks for comments fellas. i after looking at the way my last ones came out i think i still gotta make 2 more pairs before i call it quits on these ID's.
wink.gif

i still haven't made my 2nd iD's yet. it's tough but i think i'm going to hold out for future shoes that make it to nike iD. shoes like the kobe 6, hd 2010, and hyperfuse (i hope nike puts all of them up on nikeiD soonnn)

http://s964.photobucket.com/albums/ae129/hntdmnq/?action=view&current=Snapshot_20100612_4.jpg http://s964.photobucket.com/albums/ae129/hntdmnq/?action=view&current=Snapshot_20100612_3.jpg http://s964.photobucket.com/albums/ae129/hntdmnq/?action=view&current=Snapshot_20100612_1.jpg http://s964.photobucket.com/albums/ae129/hntdmnq/?action=view&current=Snapshot_20100612.jpg sorry for the bad pics..i dont have a camera..anyways these were give to me for free...nike id came to my school and my whole basketball team got to make sneakers...we picked out a design and they sent them to up a month later for the playoffs...too bad we lost to the last seed in a crazzy upset...so we didnt get to play in them...we got them a day later...two uther schools in our division got them too...its funy because it was a suprise to the whole team...we didn't even kno nike was coming to our school ....oh..thats navy,yellow and white by the way...yellow speckles....and the kobe heart graphic .....everyone on the team put the number 45 on our pair as a tribute to our freind on the football team that died...that was his number 45 

^ Those are dope, but what HS you go to?
nerd.gif

but any idea on when Nike will take these down? I want to make one more pair.

Originally Posted by JordanHead2

^ Those are dope, but what HS you go to?
nerd.gif

but any idea on when Nike will take these down? I want to make one more pair.

Mt.St.Michael Academy, Bronx, New York

^ oh man! thats great news!  i was just thinking when is nwt going to update us on his next kobe id purchase.

going to be hard for me to sleep now.

Back
Top Bottom