OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

Originally Posted by mjpit23

Originally Posted by static456

is anyone annoyed with the dk's... the neptune blue on the upper and midsole do not match. sure, they are 2 diff materials, but one is glittery and the other is solid.
No ... the shades match fine

I'll take those DKs off your hands if you're not satisfied, lol.

Originally Posted by dunkadelic2k3

Originally Posted by Kstrick12

Originally Posted by abstractability

^ cool what size and how much?

Sz 13 $152.51
pimp.gif
Hey, that was you who outbid me. I bid $150.01.
laugh.gif

Oh well, congrats on your purchase dude.

OH WOW! Thanks for the congrats and I hope you end up getting a pair.

Originally Posted by gavman23

If you're interested in the aces nation shirt to go with the older lower merion kobes or if ur hoping to get the zkv lower merion here's the link to order the shirts
http://aceshoops.com/?s=shop
good looking out on the link...i thought the shirt was hot
too bad the last famous dude to come out of my high school - is chris wilcox...hahaha

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

I wonder if we'll see the Dark Knights in a wider release because this is information from Foot Locker AUstralia blog( Their dates have been mostly the same as the US)

It would be weird for them to GRs in Australia,Canada and Asia but not be a GR in the US

[h2]LAUNCH DATES FOR FEB 10[/h2][h3]by FOOT LOCKER on Jan 28, 2010, 02:50 PM[/h3]February 2010 is a big month of key launches - check out the key product release dates below and make sure you keep checking the Blog for all the latest details.

Nike LeBron VII Black / White / Metallic Gold 375664-011 - 4th Feb

Nike Kobe V Del Sol / Black / Metallic Silver "Bruce Lee" - 6th Feb

Nike Air Jordan VI "Motorsport" - 6th Feb

Nike Tuned Air 1 White / Black Camo - 10th Feb

Nike Air Jordan 2010 Black / Red / White - 13th Feb

Nike All Star special editions - 13th Feb

Nike Kobe V "Dark Knight" - 20th Feb

dark knights are GR outside of the U.S i heard,   while the Chaos' were limited Outside of the U.S but GR in the U.S....

No, Chaos were pretty much GR in Canada.  As most people (outside of the sneakerhead culture) don't know what to make of this colorway and find it hard to associate this "bizare-ness" to Kobe.  They were actually released before the US and have been sitting on shelves ever since. 

Dark Knights on the other hand is unheard of through their upcoming releases list. 

Originally Posted by bballkid11

Them white/red are really growing on me!! might get copped!!

Just the way I'm feeling. The speckle stock laces aren't doing them any justice.

Well, a few weeks back I was pretty determined to shy away from GR Red/White/Blacks and BLs.  Now, I must say after getting a NDC gift card and seeing more pics of both, I will very well get one or the other.  If not for the laces I would be a bit more into the BLs. I still think they look a bit too "taxi" $$+, but they are slowly growing on me.  The GR's coming out on the 6th are more appealing after seeing the detail in the white and realizing they will work quite nicely with any of my Wisco Badgers gear.  Gotta rep the state of WI!!  All stars are still on my wish list, but I am curious to see how the red works with other "varsity" reds

off topic but bringing back the topic that was brought up a while back.

4322213993_bc0d005bb1.jpg

• The Shozoku is stitched on.
  • The length on em are like mid cut socks.
  • Theyre like dress socks
4322387213_469ddccbac.jpg

here is the link if ya'll wana buy em...

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

Has anyone put the GR laces in the BLs?  I keep telling myself I don't want/need this colorway, but something is telling me I might regret it down the road.  My main issues are the "cheesy" red scratches and the yellow laces. I can get over the red given their significance, but I would really like to see the shoe with some Kobe 5 specific laces, and those would seem to be the best match, given what is out there right now.  Anyone with pics?  would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks in advance.
The BLs look real nice with black or even red laces and make the shoes a little more versatile when you're trying to match them with different clothes. They're probably my favorite colorway of the Kobe Vs, and they look a lot nicer in person. The pics really don't do them justice. I actually think the red marks gives them a nice pop that really separates them from the other colorways. Just for the special BL-Kobe connection alone, this will be one of THE colorways to get. Even though I think the DKs are a more versatile colorway for everyday purposes, the BLs just have a unique touch to them. I'll try and post some more pics later with different laces if I have time. Picked them up a few weeks ago.

2n6hv1d.jpg

And from everything I know about this shoe, they're definitely more limited than the Chaos, at least in the US, and they're not gonna sit. Pretty sure these are just gonna drop at HOHs, select urban stores, and maybe a couple NTs like NTLA.

Originally Posted by th3darkhors3

KB24.com just emailed me my shipping info for my DK's...too bad i got them last week.
smh.gif
im starting to understand the dislike for kb24.com hehe.

Originally Posted by KG21

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

I wonder if we'll see the Dark Knights in a wider release because this is information from Foot Locker AUstralia blog( Their dates have been mostly the same as the US)

It would be weird for them to GRs in Australia,Canada and Asia but not be a GR in the US

[h2]LAUNCH DATES FOR FEB 10[/h2][h3]by FOOT LOCKER on Jan 28, 2010, 02:50 PM[/h3]February 2010 is a big month of key launches - check out the key product release dates below and make sure you keep checking the Blog for all the latest details.

Nike LeBron VII Black / White / Metallic Gold 375664-011 - 4th Feb

Nike Kobe V Del Sol / Black / Metallic Silver "Bruce Lee" - 6th Feb

Nike Air Jordan VI "Motorsport" - 6th Feb

Nike Tuned Air 1 White / Black Camo - 10th Feb

Nike Air Jordan 2010 Black / Red / White - 13th Feb

Nike All Star special editions - 13th Feb

Nike Kobe V "Dark Knight" - 20th Feb

[Lloyd Christmas]So you're telling me there's a chance?[/Lloyd Christmas]

hmmm.

If the DK's drop again, I might have to scoop another pair. I really don't need doubles in anything, but when a shoe I like drops with clear soles, it's hard to resist.

Finally got my DK's in the mail today, shouts out to the homie only MJs collected...just in time for my birthday
pimp.gif

And now I see that they may be releasing at FL as a GR
indifferent.gif
...oh well

Right now my only hope at getting DKs is them dropping at FTLs on Feb. 20th.

Hey guys, quick question.

Do you think I can return the Aways at Footlocker and then buy them back using giftcards I got off ebay? It's within the 30 days from the day of purchase, so I'm thinking I can, but I called Footlocker and they said you can't do that. There's no stamp either on my reciept. What do you guys think?

Back
Top Bottom