OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

or just have someone return your aways...then you go in and buy them.
i dont think it even has to be that difficult. they have to accept the return and gift cards too.

UPS just dropped these off.  These are
pimp.gif
in person.

supposedly my local footlocker has a sku for the 5s listed as "Blk/Blu/Gry" id imagine that would be the dark knights................heated

Originally Posted by AirForce1s

supposedly my local footlocker has a sku for the 5s listed as "Blk/Blu/Gry" id imagine that would be the dark knights................heated

What area do you reside in?

Originally Posted by abstractability

Hey guys, quick question.

Do you think I can return the Aways at Footlocker and then buy them back using giftcards I got off ebay? It's within the 30 days from the day of purchase, so I'm thinking I can, but I called Footlocker and they said you can't do that. There's no stamp either on my reciept. What do you guys think?

they should accept the return no matter what.... Tell them your going to call district. That's bs man. They just don't wana lose money.

^ yeah.. the guy was a real DB on the phone too... i called the mainplace mall one.. i think i can do it at the south coast one cuz i'm pretty cool with the manager there. I just wanted to know if anyone here had experience with it.

Got my DK's on Friday from NDC. Wore them on Sunday for my league game. All I can say is they are effin nice! They're lighter than the IV's (which I thought couldn't be possible) and they perform well on the court. And the most suprising thing was that after I finished the game, they still looked brand spankin' new. No creases whatsoever. I'm very happy with these. Good job Nike!

Is NTLA selling the ASGs this weekend, or just getting their shipment in?

Asg looks nice but I could go for the DK's. If they do go to all Footlocker's then this should be a Happy Birthday for me (2/17) if not then might grab my first pair of brons.

when are they releasing on eastbay?? bc i kno most if not all niketowns are releasing all the allstar editions this weekend feb6..

I'll admit, I flipped on those ASG's. Wasn't into them in the first pics we saw, but that video made them look really good.

Originally Posted by ChunkyBoys1

when are they releasing on eastbay?? bc i kno most if not all niketowns are releasing all the allstar editions this weekend feb6..
Not totally sure, but I would guess they'd release at midnight on Feb 6. If EastbayRep is around, I'm sure he can confirm.

NIKETOWN Los Angeles We are not getting the Kobe V "Bruce Lee" but we will have the Kobe V "All-star" and the Kobe V in white/red/black. We will also have a few other exclusive shoes launching that day.
4 hours ago · Report

NIKETOWN Los Angeles We will do wristbands on Feb. 5th at 10am. We will then sell the shoe at Feb 6th at 8am.
49 minutes ago · Report

From niketown LA's facebook page

This would be worth a trip to NT Chi if I thought they would have ASGs this weekend. Dont wanna deal with all the people out there tryin to get Jordan Motorsports though.

^I forgot those VIs are dropping also, could be hectic at NT's. Gonna try to get them online.

that KATC vid was tempting as fudge for the All Stars...however.. with the release of the Copper Foams, BL's and possible restock of DK's.... I will have to take a rain check on the All Stars.

sidenote: this whole "minimal creasing" of the ZKV's has really spoiled me. You can do a lotta things to this shoe and it wont even really show any affect from it. Worst thing is yellowing of the sole (if it is clear) and a scuff here and there. Hopefully the pairs to be released will have better quality control when it comes to the glue stains and such.

Damn...ASGs and BLs are coming out this weekend?!? I'm gonna need both.
pimp.gif

I hate Niketown's wristband system simply because most folks with jobs are s.o.l.
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom