OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

Originally Posted by five30

Damn...ASGs and BLs are coming out this weekend?!? I'm gonna need both.
pimp.gif

I hate Niketown's wristband system simply because most folks with jobs are s.o.l.
mad.gif
They said they dont have the BL's.

Yeah, I know. My comment was referring to the fact that they're both releasing on the same weekend (wherever it may be).

Thanks though.

I promised pics of my dk's after I played in them so here goes. First I have to say these shoes are amazing to wear. Im 6'6'' 224 24yrs old. I play alot like Dirk for reference (better post game though). I was honestly a little nervous when i got to the gym. I never play in lows and even though they felt nice walking around, I was uneasy about how they would play. Once the game started I totally forgot about the shoes. My only thoughts were damn these are light. I never once felt unstable, in fact i felt more comfortable taking the ball to the hole off the dribble. For 40 minutes these were the best shoes I'd ever played in. Early in the second game however, my right arch started hurting. I was able to play through it but it never bothers me in any other shoes. I played on a clean hardwood floor and traction was great. Im anxious to give these another run, but if the arch issue doesnt go away i may have to retire these early.

Only issues. Part of the swoosh nicked. some midsole creasing. a little scuff on the heel cuff. Overall no creases and they look like new on my feet.
2iw0o06.jpg

4jp7ro.jpg

2aqmj9.jpg

veqeyp.jpg

3329ijm.jpg

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Finally got my DK's in the mail today, shouts out to the homie only MJs collected...just in time for my birthday
pimp.gif

And now I see that they may be releasing at FL as a GR
indifferent.gif
...oh well

This is just pure speculation, but everyone that says these are coming out near them on Feb 20th seem to be outside of the states.  I cant see a re release of the same shoe 1 month later.

Originally Posted by Kstrick12

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Finally got my DK's in the mail today, shouts out to the homie only MJs collected...just in time for my birthday
pimp.gif

And now I see that they may be releasing at FL as a GR
indifferent.gif
...oh well

This is just pure speculation, but everyone that says these are coming out near them on Feb 20th seem to be outside of the states.  I cant see a re release of the same shoe 1 month later.
Well nike did do the samething with the LB7 Red carpets. they released in just hoh and niketown then was a gr about a month later.
grin.gif

They are also kind of doing that with the red and white LB7. They were at HOH a couple weeks back and now a bunch of GR spots are getting them.

ok so i just picked up the chaos today at my local footlocker, and the guy said they might be getting the dark knights on the 20th. what hav u guys heard i wanna get them but those high prices on ebay suck  man i really hope so

people don't really expect the shoe to have no creases at all right?
eyes.gif

the 5s are ugly as hell!! the 4s look pretty good but kobes shoes suck %@%+! That commercial where the shoes start the fire is bs..... its probably someone tryna burn the whole stock of them cause they are +%!!%# either that or they just got in sum lbj's thats where the fire is at!!

DAMN I thought ASGs release the 13th???oooo damn it Nike with your releases.....glad I got BLs already....Hopefully Wifey can come thru this week, I have to work a double sat & fri..

Saw the footlocker manifest today at my store. they had pics of the White/red/black's, ASG's, and Dark Knights.. No bruce lees but they may just be a limited to foot actions or champs like my manager said.. but the other 3 are confirmed for footlocker..

Originally Posted by solealliance

the 5s are ugly as hell!! the 4s look pretty good but kobes shoes suck %@%+! That commercial where the shoes start the fire is bs..... its probably someone tryna burn the whole stock of them cause they are +%!!%# either that or they just got in sum lbj's thats where the fire is at!!
2d7hukm.gif

Originally Posted by EezyVeezy20

Saw the footlocker manifest today at my store. they had pics of the White/red/black's, ASG's, and Dark Knights.. No bruce lees but they may just be a limited to foot actions or champs like my manager said.. but the other 3 are confirmed for footlocker..
thanks for the info, what footlocker you work at??

and are there any release dates??

Originally Posted by bakedFresh707

Originally Posted by EezyVeezy20

thanks for the info, what footlocker you work at??

and are there any release dates??

yea which footlocker where u at? so footlockers are getting the ASG?

mmmm what kind of release r the all stars gonna be. gr, limited, or a nt/hoh exclusive. im in los angeles if anybody knows what stores getting them

Originally Posted by TCMan5190

go to 4:18 of this video: 
eek.gif

eek.gif

Wow, those ASGs look soooo good! I'm so torn right now, try finding DKs on eBay or hope for a re-release on Feb. 20th, or try my luck at ASGs on Eastbay.

Somebody help me decide!

So any confirmation on the dk's releasing again? Are they gonna be footlocker stores or will they be available online? I need these..... I migh end up buying half a size down tho... I got my aways in an 8 and the length is just bothering me... I'm afraid they'll be too tight with wise tho... Anyone bought half a size down and play ball in them? I need to know if the material stretches..

Back
Top Bottom